Ultraprepaid And Ftp--i'm A Moron Please Help

this is the worst day of all timeso I got so frustrated with FTP i decided to redeposit on pokerstars. A member here, mtdesmoines, helped me with money a while back, so i was going to transfer and pay him back and use the rest of the money to play. I misread the deposit options on pokerstars, and somehow thought "Epassporte" was "Ultraprepaid" so I went to ultraprepaid and deposited $500. when i realized my mistake i said "f***", but figured okay i guess ill put this on my FTP account instead. So I go to the cashier there and...ultraprepaid is not a deposit option. I just went to to full tilt's website and....wtf....it is no longer listed as a deposit option. I called Ultraprepaid and they said they were unaware of this change, but that there is no way to directly withdraw the money--that I need to deposit to fulltilt or another third party. honestly, this is the most annoying day of my life. I've wasted so much time on this bs, and I now have $3k+ tied up between fulltilt and ultraprepaid. please kill me god

this is the worst day of all timeso I got so frustrated with FTP i decided to redeposit on pokerstars. A member here, mtdesmoines, helped me with money a while back, so i was going to transfer and pay him back and use the rest of the money to play. I misread the deposit options on pokerstars, and somehow thought "Epassporte" was "Ultraprepaid" so I went to ultraprepaid and deposited $500. when i realized my mistake i said "f***", but figured okay i guess ill put this on my FTP account instead. So I go to the cashier there and...ultraprepaid is not a deposit option. I just went to to full tilt's website and....wtf....it is no longer listed as a deposit option. I called Ultraprepaid and they said they were unaware of this change, but that there is no way to directly withdraw the money--that I need to deposit to fulltilt or another third party. honestly, this is the most annoying day of my life. I've wasted so much time on this bs, and I now have $3k+ tied up between fulltilt and ultraprepaid. please kill me god
One time?

Dude get a dog or something. What's next, a "I got stuck in traffic on my way home today" new thread? We don't need updates on every second of your day via new threads.

Dude get a dog or something. What's next, a "I got stuck in traffic on my way home today" new thread? We don't need updates on every second of your day via new threads.
this is a poker-related problem, and im posting on a general poker forum to ask for help.wtf?
Dude get a girlfriend...Oops... That reminds me of an old thread...
FYP
this is a poker-related problem, and im posting on a general poker forum to ask for help.wtf?
Wtf.....INDEED!?!So today I went into work, a bit hungover but.....ALIVEI decided today I would try an entirely new approach to my day..........WAMP WAMP!!!!So I went in today and deciced i would use the popular "smurf" approach. And low and behold......IT WORKED!!!!111!!!So I went about my day SMURFING everything, Smurf this SMURF I SMURF!!!!.....And what not, And aperrently it worked out.Cuz Now when I Smurf........You all know, I smurf it.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................HARD.......NIGGAZ!!!111!!!!11!!!And also.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................POOP ya fargin farghs!!!11!!!POOP!!

Gman,I don't watch soap opera's. If I did, I'd follow your sad posts more closely.Does the term "Pull your head out" mean anything relevant to your life? You really need to look into that.