They make you fax them a utility bill and DL with your name and address on it to verify identity but that's pretty standard.

They make you fax them a utility bill and DL with your name and address on it to verify identity but that's pretty standard.
you mean its standard for smaller sites right? ive only ever played/cashed out of stars/ftp/party/ub and never had to do this
Well I dont pay any utilities. . but I'm guessing a CC bill with my number blacked out would work just the same?
They're pretty difficult unless you have epass.
hes canadian, easy cashouts, non-facist regime
Oh yea. He lives in the land of Rabbles. Poor fella.
its a good day in the land of rabbles today , we served bacon, eggs, toast and hash browns for breakfast

I should have mentioned the verification was for requesting a check. I think they have a minimum for requesting a check. $500 maybe?

I heard that if u cash out with a check there is a min is something like 500 and they take a big % or had a big fee or something like that.

Very easy if you have epassporte, although because of some epass restriction it's only 1k at a time. My cashouts got processed within 36 hours to epass and I've done about 10 1k cashouts in a two week span. Also no fees for epass.

Very easy if you have epassporte, although because of some epass restriction it's only 1k at a time. My cashouts got processed within 36 hours to epass and I've done about 10 1k cashouts in a two week span. Also no fees for epass.
really
**** cake poker. Its been 5 hours since i signed up my account and I still havent received the verification email.
check spam folder? request again?