Ovechkin Is On An Entirely Different Level

I think the tree planting community should be embarrased by the recent outlandish activities of this much maligned liberal hippy.The truth is this is another effort of the weird stuff that we have to live with in this country...Please Nate get some help before you are the instigator of the next Woodstock.

Rick Roll:
I love the ref when you see him on the reverse angle. It takes him a full second to get past the "holy shit, did that just happen?" factor and actually signal the goal.Oh, and bannaments, obv.

I think we let the kid slide...Its April Fools after all..and plus he is a good guy, usually :club:

CROWD: A troll! A troll! A troll! A troll! We've found a troll! A troll! A troll! A troll! A troll! We've got a troll! A troll! A troll! Ban him! Ban him! Ban him! We've found a troll! We've found a troll! A troll! A troll! A troll!VILLAGER #1: We have found a troll. May we ban him? CROWD: Ban him! Ban! Ban him! Ban him!ZACH6668: How do you know he is a troll? VILLAGER #2: He posts like one!CROWD: Right! Yeah! Yeah!ZACH6668: Bring him forward. GOOSE: I'm not a troll. I'm not a troll. ZACH6668: Uh, but you are posting like one. GOOSE: They made me post like this. CROWD: Augh, we didn't! We didn't... GOOSE: And this isn't a Rickroll, it really is Alex the Gr8 pwning souls.ZACH6668: Well? VILLAGER #1: Well, Rick Astley *does* seem to be missing some teeth...ZACH6668: Just the teeth?VILLAGER #1: And he's playing hockey from his backside, not singing, but he *is* a troll! VILLAGER #2: Yeah! CROWD: We ban him! Right! Yeaaah! Yeaah! ZACH6668: Do you listen to very much Rick Astley music?VILLAGER #1: No! VILLAGER #2 and 3: No. No. VILLAGER #2: No. VILLAGER #1: No. VILLAGERS #2 and #3: No. VILLAGER #1: Yes. VILLAGER #2: Yes. VILLAGER #1: Yes. Yeah, a bit. VILLAGER #3: A bit. VILLAGERS #1 and #2: A bit. VILLAGER #3: A bit. VILLAGER #1: He does try to antagonize other posters...mostly the ones who trade away Backstrom.RANDOM: [cough] ZACH6668: What makes you think he is a troll? VILLAGER #3: Well, he turned me into a Leafs fan!ZACH6668: A *Leafs* fan?VILLAGER #3: I got better.VILLAGER #2: Ban him anyway!!!VILLAGER #1: BAN!CROWD: Ban him!!! Ban! Ban him!!!ZACH6668: Quiet! Quiet! Quiet! Quiet! There are ways of telling whether he is a troll.VILLAGER #1: Are there? VILLAGER #2: Ah? VILLAGER #1: What are they? CROWD: Tell us! Tell us!... ZACH6668: Tell me. What do you do with trolls?VILLAGER #2: BAN THEM!!!VILLAGER #1: Ban!CROWD: Ban! Ban them all! Ban!ZACH6668: And what do you ban apart from trolls? VILLAGER #1: More trolls! VILLAGER #3: Shh! VILLAGER #2: Thread hijackers?ZACH6668: So, why do we ban trolls? [pause] VILLAGER #3: B--... 'cause they're made of... thread hijackers?ZACH6668: Good! Heh heh. CROWD: Oh, yeah. Oh. ZACH6668: So, how do we tell whether he is made of thread hijackers? VILLAGER #1: Make him post something topical!!! ZACH6668: Ah, but have you not occasionally seen topical posts from trolls?VILLAGER #1: Oh, yeah. RANDOM: Oh, yeah. True. Uhh... ZACH6668: Do thread hijackers normally post on-subject? VILLAGER #1: No. No. VILLAGER #2: No, they hijack, they hijack!VILLAGER #1: Throw him into the Hockey Forum!!! CROWD: The Hockey Forum! Throw him into the Hockey Forum! ZACH6668: What also hijacks threads? VILLAGER #1: Digitalmonkey!VILLAGER #2: Spammers!VILLAGER #3: Uh, very small rocks! VILLAGER #1: FCHL GM's!!! VILLAGER #2: BigDMcGee!!!VILLAGER #1: The Sick Thread!VILLAGER #2: Negreanu!VILLAGER #3: Uh, people! People! VILLAGER #2: Fryer!FCP_INFO: Serge.CROWD:Oooooohhhh....ZACH6668: Exactly. So, logically... VILLAGER #1: If... he... posts outside of the given topic... the same as Serge,... he's made of thread hijackers. ZACH6668: And therefore? VILLAGER #2: A troll! VILLAGER #1: A troll! CROWD: A troll! A troll!... VILLAGER #4: Here is Serge. He posts sometimes as Kyle Wellwood, but it's still Serge. ZACH6668: Very good. We shall start a Montreal Canadiens thread.CROWD: Ohh! Ohh! Ban the troll! Ban the troll! Ban him! Ban him! Ban him! Ban him! Ban him! Ban him! Ban him! Ahh! Ahh... ZACH6668: Right. I believe Montreal stands a good chance of winning the Stanley Cup this season. [several on-topic, senseable posts follow, then:]SERGE:I don't know why all you idiots are talking about Montreal winning anything when they obviously suck. You should all go clean the Slurpee machine. CROWD: A troll! A troll! A troll! GOOSE: I can't believe I just got logically compared to him. Yet it makes so much sense... VILLAGER #3: Ban him! CROWD: Ban him! Ban him! Ban him! Ban! Ban!... ZACH6668: Who are you who are so wise in the ways of hockey? FCP_INFO: I am Bob, GM of The Big M's. I own Ovechkin and every other player who matters. ZACH6668: Wow, you're really kind of arrogant about your fantasy hockey team. FCP_INFO: Good Sir Zach, will you come with me to FCP and join us at the Moderators Forum? ZACH6668: I hear no one actually posts there, can't I have Strat instead? FCP_INFO: What is your name? ZACH6668: 'Zach6668', my liege. FCP_INFO: Then I dub you 'Sir Zach6668, Moderator of Full Contact Poker'.

CROWD: A troll! A troll! A troll! A troll! We've found a troll! A troll! A troll! A troll! A troll! We've got a troll! A troll! A troll! Ban him! Ban him! Ban him! We've found a troll! We've found a troll! A troll! A troll! A troll!VILLAGER #1: We have found a troll. May we ban him? CROWD: Ban him! Ban! Ban him! Ban him!ZACH6668: How do you know he is a troll? VILLAGER #2: He posts like one!CROWD: Right! Yeah! Yeah!ZACH6668: Bring him forward. GOOSE: I'm not a troll. I'm not a troll. ZACH6668: Uh, but you are posting like one. GOOSE: They made me post like this. CROWD: Augh, we didn't! We didn't... GOOSE: And this isn't a Rickroll, it really is Alex the Gr8 pwning souls.ZACH6668: Well? VILLAGER #1: Well, Rick Astley *does* seem to be missing some teeth...ZACH6668: Just the teeth?VILLAGER #1: And he's playing hockey from his backside, not singing, but he *is* a troll! VILLAGER #2: Yeah! CROWD: We ban him! Right! Yeaaah! Yeaah! ZACH6668: Do you listen to very much Rick Astley music?VILLAGER #1: No! VILLAGER #2 and 3: No. No. VILLAGER #2: No. VILLAGER #1: No. VILLAGERS #2 and #3: No. VILLAGER #1: Yes. VILLAGER #2: Yes. VILLAGER #1: Yes. Yeah, a bit. VILLAGER #3: A bit. VILLAGERS #1 and #2: A bit. VILLAGER #3: A bit. VILLAGER #1: He does try to antagonize other posters...mostly the ones who trade away Backstrom.RANDOM: [cough] ZACH6668: What makes you think he is a troll? VILLAGER #3: Well, he turned me into a Leafs fan!ZACH6668: A *Leafs* fan?VILLAGER #3: I got better.VILLAGER #2: Ban him anyway!!!VILLAGER #1: BAN!CROWD: Ban him!!! Ban! Ban him!!!ZACH6668: Quiet! Quiet! Quiet! Quiet! There are ways of telling whether he is a troll.VILLAGER #1: Are there? VILLAGER #2: Ah? VILLAGER #1: What are they? CROWD: Tell us! Tell us!... ZACH6668: Tell me. What do you do with trolls?VILLAGER #2: BAN THEM!!!VILLAGER #1: Ban!CROWD: Ban! Ban them all! Ban!ZACH6668: And what do you ban apart from trolls? VILLAGER #1: More trolls! VILLAGER #3: Shh! VILLAGER #2: Thread hijackers?ZACH6668: So, why do we ban trolls? [pause] VILLAGER #3: B--... 'cause they're made of... thread hijackers?ZACH6668: Good! Heh heh. CROWD: Oh, yeah. Oh. ZACH6668: So, how do we tell whether he is made of thread hijackers? VILLAGER #1: Make him post something topical!!! ZACH6668: Ah, but have you not occasionally seen topical posts from trolls?VILLAGER #1: Oh, yeah. RANDOM: Oh, yeah. True. Uhh... ZACH6668: Do thread hijackers normally post on-subject? VILLAGER #1: No. No. VILLAGER #2: No, they hijack, they hijack!VILLAGER #1: Throw him into the Hockey Forum!!! CROWD: The Hockey Forum! Throw him into the Hockey Forum! ZACH6668: What also hijacks threads? VILLAGER #1: Digitalmonkey!VILLAGER #2: Spammers!VILLAGER #3: Uh, very small rocks! VILLAGER #1: FCHL GM's!!! VILLAGER #2: BigDMcGee!!!VILLAGER #1: The Sick Thread!VILLAGER #2: Negreanu!VILLAGER #3: Uh, people! People! VILLAGER #2: Fryer!FCP_INFO: Serge.CROWD:Oooooohhhh....ZACH6668: Exactly. So, logically... VILLAGER #1: If... he... posts outside of the given topic... the same as Serge,... he's made of thread hijackers. ZACH6668: And therefore? VILLAGER #2: A troll! VILLAGER #1: A troll! CROWD: A troll! A troll!... VILLAGER #4: Here is Serge. He posts sometimes as Kyle Wellwood, but it's still Serge. ZACH6668: Very good. We shall start a Montreal Canadiens thread.CROWD: Ohh! Ohh! Ban the troll! Ban the troll! Ban him! Ban him! Ban him! Ban him! Ban him! Ban him! Ban him! Ahh! Ahh... ZACH6668: Right. I believe Montreal stands a good chance of winning the Stanley Cup this season. [several on-topic, senseable posts follow, then:]SERGE:I don't know why all you idiots are talking about Montreal winning anything when they obviously suck. You should all go clean the Slurpee machine. CROWD: A troll! A troll! A troll! GOOSE: I can't believe I just got logically compared to him. Yet it makes so much sense... VILLAGER #3: Ban him! CROWD: Ban him! Ban him! Ban him! Ban! Ban!... ZACH6668: Who are you who are so wise in the ways of hockey? FCP_INFO: I am Bob, GM of The Big M's. I own Ovechkin and every other player who matters. ZACH6668: Wow, you're really kind of arrogant about your fantasy hockey team. FCP_INFO: Good Sir Zach, will you come with me to FCP and join us at the Moderators Forum? ZACH6668: I hear no one actually posts there, can't I have Strat instead? FCP_INFO: What is your name? ZACH6668: 'Zach6668', my liege. FCP_INFO: Then I dub you 'Sir Zach6668, Moderator of Full Contact Poker'.
Ban. For making me actually read the whole thing while laughing. Ban.

Good stuff :)Speaking of Rick Rolls, I got suckered by this one featuring the Muppets, but didn't care because it was awesome:

(Don't ban me - I'm announcing it's a Rick roll beforehand)

Lol sorry, I didn't realize this forum had been Rick Rolled before, I'm so out of touch I actually thought it was a new thing. I saw it on another forum and I thought it was hilarious, I didn't realize it's just annoying now. It was late and I was going nuts over a paper. :club: Ajs510 btw.

Lol sorry, I didn't realize this forum had been Rick Rolled before, I'm so out of touch I actually thought it was a new thing. I saw it on another forum and I thought it was hilarious, I didn't realize it's just annoying now. It was late and I was going nuts over a paper. :club: Ajs510 btw.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...ticle988551.eceTurns out Astley loves this.