• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if it is an April Fool's joke, I still say Tehtoe is a scammer!
lololol. this thread got me. i was about to rip tehtoe, but he is def good people

I just wanted to pop in and say that if anyone else needs a stars cashier shot photoshopped, I work for the very cheap price of $214.99.Now move along.

haha jokes on you. I took your personel info you posted and am running alot of scams. i also signed you up to several gay newsletters with your full address.
You are assuming I haven't signed up for all of them already myself.
i knew it was before opening thread lol. i made a post and then edited because i talked to skully lol
I knew when I saw "Sunday Million Stake"
You can't remember me from all of the skips and flips?! I go by link but don't worry about it, the satisfaction that I was the 1st one to figure it out is worth way more than 5 bucks!!
You weren't the first, you just posted about it first. :club:
GG SIRU were the 1st to find my hint I left for you all.It almost worked :-(My April Fool joke was fun for a few hours!
This was a ****ing terrible april fool joke, cause things like that happen all the time.That's like CNN putting up a fake article about a guy getting shot at an armed robbery - HAHAHA...?
How is it that you only have 900 some points? What the hell are you buying? A grip of MoneyMaker medallions?
i blew 20k on that 10k fpp entry tourney.satties, then the tourney.
GG SIRU were the 1st to find my hint I left for you all.It almost worked :-(My April Fool joke was fun for a few hours!I had previously decided to give a $5 stake to whomever figured it out.Do you want it?If so post PS name and city.
lol you have over $500 and you're just giving out a $5 stake?
For what it's worth...PT Special aka THE OGrrrE scammed me out of $600 bucks i shipped him a couple of weeks ago. And i have the screen shots to prove it.ogr.jpgSW Obviously. I'm just really bored.
lol @ the $.01 to Kinger.
Fargo IS TehtoeWhat do I win?
This explains A LOT!!!! You two do seem to have the same mind sometimes. And when we are on IM, one of you is always silent while the other one is talking. Very eerie imo.Too bad we couldn't make this last the whole day. There could have been so much more.
This explains A LOT!!!! You two do seem to have the same mind sometimes. And when we are on IM, one of you is always silent while the other one is talking. Very eerie imo.Too bad we couldn't make this last the whole day. There could have been so much more.
Seeee... told ya!He transfered funds between his 2 accounts to create thsi April Fools joke.I'll now have to talk to my "friend" on PS about multiple account-ing.JK....
Seeee... told ya!He transfered funds between his 2 accounts to create thsi April Fools joke.I'll now have to talk to my "friend" on PS about multiple account-ing.JK....
I THINK I GOT YOUR JOKE!!!You HAVE no friends!!??!!