My First Stakes (take 2)

I was lucky enough to receive my first stake over the weekend, and I cashed it. Since it was my first stake, the nice staker let me keep the winnings. I wanted to pay it back that night, but a little household problem got in the way. So, now it's payback time.No requirements. Just tell me why you should get one. Posting pix of hot women can't hurt either.No payback either, since it's my first time. You keep the cash.GL.

I was lucky enough to receive my first stake over the weekend, and I cashed it. Since it was my first stake, the nice staker let me keep the winnings. I wanted to pay it back that night, but a little household problem got in the way. So, now it's payback time.No requirements. Just tell me why you should get one. Posting pix of hot women can't hurt either.No payback either, since it's my first time. You keep the cash.GL.
I could use a stake. I deserve it because you deserve more money - if you wanted it. Otherwise my reason for deserving it is so that I can stake others if I win money - like how you are doing it right now.Grind2bRICH (calgary)

No hot women from me, just asking nicely since I haven't played online poker in quite some time. The grind of live poker has made me quite the sad panda.Checkwat(Las Vegas) on FTP.

I could use a stake. I deserve it because you deserve more money - if you wanted it. Otherwise my reason for deserving it is so that I can stake others if I win money - like how you are doing it right now.Grind2bRICH (calgary)
Shipped.Good luck.You can pick the tourney.
Shipped.Good luck.You can pick the tourney.
Thank you sir. I'll wait till the other horsie and Freak to sign up as well. Get in the same tournament and WIN.
No hot women from me, just asking nicely since I haven't played online poker in quite some time. The grind of live poker has made me quite the sad panda.Checkwat(Las Vegas) on FTP.
LOL. Don't like the Steelers or Celtics either.
LOL. looks like I'm on my own in the next one. GL and enjoy your thread.
Sorry I didnt see your name on the reading this thread anymore so I thought you left. Also I had seen theinvestor sign up for the tournament so figured I'd join him.
Sorry I didnt see your name on the reading this thread anymore so I thought you left. Also I had seen theinvestor sign up for the tournament so figured I'd join him.
LOL. No need to be sorry. GL. fornicator, let's do this.

I like that turn and river.PokerStars Game #16395916377: Tournament #83021080, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2008/03/31 - 19:20:08 (ET)Table '83021080 12' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: Bennettcth88 (1775 in chips) Seat 2: Grind2bRICH (1680 in chips) Seat 3: el_elm (1600 in chips) Seat 4: biggdaddygm (4430 in chips) Seat 5: adamk2000 (2680 in chips) Seat 6: OnceNawhile (1340 in chips) Seat 7: stucco99 (800 in chips) Seat 8: LADYB9151 (1030 in chips) Seat 9: coucou666 (1200 in chips) coucou666: posts small blind 15Bennettcth88: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Grind2bRICH [Kh Ad]Grind2bRICH: calls 30el_elm: folds biggdaddygm: folds adamk2000: calls 30OnceNawhile: folds stucco99: folds LADYB9151: folds coucou666: calls 15Bennettcth88: checks *** FLOP *** [As Ks 3d]coucou666: checks Bennettcth88: checks Grind2bRICH: checks adamk2000: checks *** TURN *** [As Ks 3d] [Kc]coucou666: checks Bennettcth88: bets 60Grind2bRICH: calls 60adamk2000: folds coucou666: folds *** RIVER *** [As Ks 3d Kc] [3s]Bennettcth88: bets 150Grind2bRICH: raises 600 to 750Bennettcth88: raises 600 to 1350Grind2bRICH: raises 240 to 1590 and is all-inBennettcth88: calls 240*** SHOW DOWN ***Grind2bRICH: shows [Kh Ad] (a full house, Kings full of Aces)Bennettcth88: shows [Kd 5h] (a full house, Kings full of Threes)Grind2bRICH collected 3420 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3420 | Rake 0 Board [As Ks 3d Kc 3s]Seat 1: Bennettcth88 (big blind) showed [Kd 5h] and lost with a full house, Kings full of ThreesSeat 2: Grind2bRICH showed [Kh Ad] and won (3420) with a full house, Kings full of AcesSeat 3: el_elm folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: biggdaddygm folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: adamk2000 folded on the TurnSeat 6: OnceNawhile folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: stucco99 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: LADYB9151 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: coucou666 (small blind) folded on the Turn