Hero has been playing TAG. Villain has been playing just about the same.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB ($3.54)BB ($12.82)UTG ($4.86)MP ($10.19)CO ($5.63)Hero ($5.13)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aclub.gif, Jheart.gif. 2 folds, CO raises to $0.2, Hero calls $0.20, SB calls $0.18, 1 fold.Flop: ($0.65) 6spade.gif, 9heart.gif, Jspade.gif(3 players)SB checks, CO bets $0.4, Hero raises to $1.1, SB folds, CO raises to $5.43, Hero?.

as played i call as this is a flush draw enough to make it ok i think.my problem is pf. now i could be off so if i am others please correct me but i'm not smooth calling 4BB raises on the button with AJo very often. i am 3-betting or folding most of the time (more so folding). now this could be a leak but i despise smooth calling hands like AJo and ATo even in position.

This is a pretty standard 3-bet against all but the nittiest of nits.I think calling in basically any situation with AJ/To pretty much sucks as well.Pop it to $.6 pre.I think we're way way too far ahead of the COs range to fold.

as played i call as this is a flush draw enough to make it ok i think.my problem is pf. now i could be off so if i am others please correct me but i'm not smooth calling 4BB raises on the button with AJo very often. i am 3-betting or folding most of the time (more so folding). now this could be a leak but i despise smooth calling hands like AJo and ATo even in position.
I think it kinda depends on what the villain is running at. If he is running at 50/30 you should probably be three betting, if he is running at 15/5 you should probably be folding. Against the range I try to open with from the CO, AJ is an acceptable call.I am not sure about post flop. I was leaning towards a fold but maybe that is me being tight-weak.

I think this is an overpair a lot of the time. The only possible hand we can beat that plays like this is KJ or you're tying with AJ. Against a TAG, I fold this without a read.Edit: this could also be two overs with a flush draw, but we're still behind that hand.