Jesus Ferguson: Pro Or Perv?

I just started going out with this insanelly hot girl and she just happens to be a hostess in this weekends' Tournament heer in Montreal.Well she was just telling me what a pervert Chris Ferguson looked like and how he gave her the creeps.I LOLed so hard, you see a few years ago I participated in the Party Poker million Cruise and took my girlfriend with me ( also very hot) and Chris would not stop looking at her cleavage, it was like the man was possessed or had never seen tits before.Has anyone else noticed this kind of behavious with Jesus? lol :club:
So you had a hot girlfriend a few years ago, and a hot girlfriend now...
A top professional who would like to remain unknown (let s just call him Miau Giang) made an observation to my father in law who plays 800-1600 at the bellagio. well he implied that Daniel is the perfect person to have in the big game ,something like: " hahaha Daniel funny guy,great for the game,he either wins between 20000 and 40000 or losses a quarter of a million,all we have to do is play his crazy props and he will stay all night"however he also said that Daniel was deadly at 1000-2000 mostly because it s populated by rich business men.I know the majority of you guys are hardcore fans but honestly,could this be true?
Where did you find the time to get a father-in-law?
I just started going out with this insanelly hot girl and she just happens to be a hostess in this weekends' Tournament heer in Montreal.Well she was just telling me what a pervert Chris Ferguson looked like and how he gave her the creeps.I LOLed so hard, you see a few years ago I participated in the Party Poker million Cruise and took my girlfriend with me ( also very hot) and Chris would not stop looking at her cleavage, it was like the man was possessed or had never seen tits before.Has anyone else noticed this kind of behavious with Jesus? lol :club:
i wish typed a little louder i can't heer him
So you had a hot girlfriend a few years ago, and a hot girlfriend now...Where did you find the time to get a father-in-law?
pwnage imo , cld it be true op is a lying douche monkey ? stay tuned for tomorrows teaser after this break .

LMAO. I love the kids that talk about their girlfriends and feel compelled to mention that they are 'insanely hot'....like this somehow elevates them as a person. Much like the guy who talkes about his 'Jewish' and 'Black' friends, although he's not racist. Good stuff.

This is just a brag post about his "hot" girl friends. Also, nothing of what Fergusen did was creepy. Sure he does look pretty creepy but what hetrosexual man doesn't stare at a nice rack when they have the chance?
Truth.