Villain has been min rasing every hand and playing fairly loose post. Button likes to limp and call the minraises. I know it's a questionable call pre, but knowing how this scenario has played out so many times I know I'll get 6 to 1 with sooooted cards.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)CO ($9.15)Button ($10.10)SB ($84.75)Hero ($42.75)UTG ($31.75)MP ($34.95)Preflop: Hero is BB with Jclub.gif, 3club.gif. 3 folds, Button calls $0.25, SB raises to $0.5, Hero calls $0.25, Button calls $0.25.Flop: ($1.50) Tclub.gif, Jspade.gif, 9diamond.gif(3 players)SB bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, Button folds.Turn: ($2) 4club.gif(2 players)SB bets $0.25, Hero raises to $1.75, SB calls $1.50.River: ($5.50) 8club.gif(2 players)On the river villain bet $25 into a $5 potIs there any way he didnt river the nuts on me? It's just so ridiculous.

What'd he bet on the river?Not that it matters, because you're never folding here. I think.How big was the bet?Oh, and fold preflop. Pot odds are almost as bad as your hand.

Yeah, snap call.The flush is a backdoor so it's sneakier. The river card also completes the most obvious straight draw. He's got a flush sometimes, but you can't really fold here IMO without having a super read on the guy.

Well, with the JT flop, he's calling with 2 overs, but probably checking a missed turn. On the flop it's still not a hand I want to put a lot of money in with, which is why i should have folded pre.