Realization

I realized something tonight. I'm too old to pretend that wine is good. All this "slight overtones of oak" and "fruity yet unintrusive" bullshit is just an excuse to get drunk.So I did.

I realized something tonight. I'm too old to pretend that wine is good. All this "slight overtones of oak" and "fruity yet unintrusive" bullshit is just an excuse to get drunk.So I did.
You rang?
:club::ts:D:D:4h
Freshmen year, I set out to prove you couldn't get drunk on mouthwash. I've never thrown up so much in my life.
Oh dear GAWD!Why not be more scientific about it. Test the level of alcohol in the mouthwash.... then determine how much you would have to ingest to get the BAL above .08 ....Was it the green mouthwash or the cinnamon? I bet the red stuff would hurt coming back up.LMAO
You rang?
Tonight's your chance baby, my resistance is gone.
Freshmen year, I set out to prove you couldn't get drunk on mouthwash. I've never thrown up so much in my life.
One night in college I drank about a dozen shots of Jack Daniels and one of my friends decided I should try chewing tobacco. I swallowed most of it. I never threw up so much in my life.Right now, I'm experiencing slight overtones of berries combined with a light tannin that will only mellow with age. Another bottle of wine and I'm gonna blow myself.
Tonight's your chance baby, my resistance is gone. One night in college I drank about a dozen shots of Jack Daniels and one of my friends decided I should try chewing tobacco. I swallowed most of it. I never threw up so much in my life.Right now, I'm experiencing slight overtones of berries combined with a light tannin that will only mellow with age. Another bottle of wine and I'm gonna blow myself.
enc_18.jpg
You rang?
oh I would say you are quite intrusive.
I smoke crack for the robust flavor.
best third post ever.
What percentage of your posts (lately) have been using those ecards?
Yea Jeepster, I'd have to say you are in the 60-80% range haha