Antonio Esfandiari

I've never known anyone to overuse a phrase quite like Antonio (well, perhaps Phil Laak)... but seriously, just catching up on this week's PAD, and he must have used those phrases over 100 times each.For the love of God!! STOP using those phrases! That goes for any of you that say them too, btw. It made the show almost unwatchable for me by the end.I mean... it's just 'so sick'. :club:

THe only thing that bothered me about PAD is that Shana Hiatt wasn't there. Sure the new girl looks sweet and all, but her interviews are sick. And I mean that literally.

Antonio is potentially the most annoying person in poker.
maybe ONE of the most annoying... although I don't really find him that annoying most of the time. Jamie Gold, Micon, that blonde haired kid that Gold got into an argument with (not sure if they qualify as being "in" poker or not??), and Humberto FTW

I don't find Antonio annoying at all really. He's pretty low key and seems geniune. Sure he overuses some of his phrases, but I know a lot of people who do that, me included. Jamie Gold is on a complete other level of being annoying, which is more to do with the fact he's like the slimiest salesman you can imagine at all times. In every hand he plays he has to say something followed that stupid smug little grin that he strains his face to show.

Wow, Mike Matusow isn't on this list? He's slipping. (Actually Mike reminds me more of that nerdy fat kid in high school with no social skills - don't know why)

I think the weirdest part of this past week on PAD was when Antonio started talking about flossing his teeth. Lederer made some joke about flossing and then Antonio thought he was serious and started telling them how often he flosses. Very awkard moment and not exactly good TV. lol

Haved Rain Khan is the top of my most annoying list. Phil Hellmuth is also on the list somewhere near the top of my page.

So annoying... trying to play on Stars now, all I can hear in my mind is 'one time!, come on one time.. just one time'. Silence... 'I never win'. All in his voice, I can hear him saying it constantly and I can't get it out, like an annoying song.Really wish I hadn't watched it now.

I think what annoys me the most is that his schtick is the exact same as Phil Laak's. What's with calling everyone Dr?BTW, how did I get so lucky? How did I get into this game? I'm about to be broke, I'm going back to the furniture business, etc, etc.

I like Antonio. I find him funny and amusing. Plus he plays very good.
QFT. I always enjoy watching him play. He's a mellow sort of a sarcastic soul, sure, but it's just his way.