I bet he'd be much happier with them being professional and recreational gamblers.
It's funny you mention that. I actually played online 20-30 hours per week for a LONG time. I was very happy playing and made quite a bit of $$. It filled me with my need for competition. When I got into MMA, I started playing a little less and training more. I actually stopped playing when the whole "US thing" first went down. I am just now getting back into it a little. I am actually going to Vegas at the end of April as well.(See BigDMcgee . . . I am a normal person too). B)
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McGee likes nothing better than to suck you all into one of these "so says you" confrontations. And by the way, McGee, it was nice of you to defend Spademan's honor. I didn't think you had it in you.

McGee likes nothing better than to suck you all into one of these "so says you" confrontations. And by the way, McGee, it was nice of you to defend Spademan's honor. I didn't think you had it in you.
It wasn't really the issue. I just don't like watching a good joke get attacked.
You silly Americans. Always confusing your irony with your sarcasm
i·ro·ny1 /ˈaɪrəni, ˈaɪər-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation–noun, plural -nies.1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
i·ro·ny1 /ˈaɪrəni, ˈaɪər-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation–noun, plural -nies.1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
A fair amount of confusion has surrounded the issue regarding the relationship between verbal irony and sarcasm, and psychology researchers have addressed the issue directly (e.g, Lee & Katz, 1998). For example, ridicule is an important aspect of sarcasm, but not verbal irony in general. By this account, sarcasm is a particular kind of personal criticism leveled against a person or group of persons that incorporates verbal irony. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

Don't tell them, but I despise them. They make my life a living hell daily, erections are few and far between and for that I have them to thank. It frightens me to my very core to think about how these 2 could literally make my life that much worse if they found out my admiration for them is a ruse. I mean, they are on here 24-7, no joke. They could literally devote every waking hour to shadowing my every move. So, I creep. I keep it on the down low. Or something like that. Shhhhhhhhh.

Both creepy and funny. One of my favorite combinations.
but it was 5:00 AM and it was the 303. I live way out near the 303 and Greenway.
Thanks for ruining humor with "facts" and "reality".
I can almost feel your hate for me coming through this screen and that to me is sad.
Almost is not good enough. If one isn't feeling it, whether it be humor or hate or logic or awkwardly real sexuality, I've failed at the post.
Spademan, I apologize. Not sure if you have kids or not, but I get offended when it involves kids . . . even if they are not mine. Lois evidentally did not have a problem with it, so, I'm sorry. I never meant to insult you at all. That was not my intentions. Stay safe my friend, and thank you for all you are doing.
Of course I accept your apology. Somehow despite my remorseless and vicious hatred for all things not me I am also the most compassionate human being ever to live.Enigma and all that.Safety is over-rated, but I appreciate the thought. p.s.I never made fun of his daughter, I used his daughter as a character to make fun of him.Err... with him, I mean. To make fun with him. p.p.sA guy on my team has a measure of MMA experience, I will set you two up for a fight.I will pay 4 dollars to the winner and put it on Youtube.p.p.p.sI call you a hypocrite because you take a high horse, call people "what's wrong with the world" and then condemn them for insulting others.I insult, use ad hom attacks and often rhetorical tricks over the interwebs. Difference is I admit it and even celebrate it. Asshole.See?p.p.p.p.sDon't get all butt-hurt at the asshole thing, honey. p.p.p.p.p.sI wonder how many p.s.'s I could add and have people actually keep reading the post.p.p.p.p.p.p.s If you are still reading get a fucking life.

Thank you Spademan for accepting my apology. After re-reading the thread, in context, I admit I was wrong. I guess BigD was right, my funny bone must have been turned off that day, I'm sorry again.I will fight your friend, but only for $10 and I have to get exclusive rights to the You-Tube video. My agent has to get a cut and all and the residual income of becoming an internet legend is inevitable (think Kimbo).I guess I have been an a-hole (a little anyway) so my butt is not hurt . . . pookie.And yes I was still reading, so I will go get a life. :club:

I will fight your friend, but only for $10 and I have to get exclusive rights to the You-Tube video. My agent has to get a cut and all and the residual income of becoming an internet legend is inevitable (think Kimbo).
You drive a hard and thankless bargain.I respect that. Therefore I agree to your terms*.* Agreement subject to change without notice. Changes may include but are not limited to: price, cut, residuals, royalties, copyrights, image release, merchandising, fees, tax, no-sue clause, prenuptial agreements, money laundering, white slavery and soul-deeds.