• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, did you want to bet, or not, I'm confused?So glad you came back from your year long FCP hiatus to defend Lois's daughter's honor. You were missed.
Nice way to avoid my replies. I guess I made a good point. Never said I wanted to bet. In fact, I said that if Lois didn't have a problem with it, then I would apologize to Spademan. Oh, and just because I haven't posted in a while, doesn't mean I haven't been here. The truth is, I got very tired of doing exactly what we are doing. It gets old. Circular arguments get old quick. You're not going to change and neither am I. Your views won't change and neither will mine. I don't know you and you don't know me. So unless you would like to get to know each other better (I doubt it) then I guess our battle of the wits should just end now.
Nice way to avoid my replies. I guess I made a good point. Never said I wanted to bet. In fact, I said that if Lois didn't have a problem with it, then I would apologize to Spademan. Oh, and just because I haven't posted in a while, doesn't mean I haven't been here. The truth is, I got very tired of doing exactly what we are doing. It gets old. Circular arguments get old quick. You're not going to change and neither am I. Your views won't change and neither will mine. I don't know you and you don't know me. So unless you would like to get to know each other better (I doubt it) then I guess our battle of the wits should just end now.
Nice way to avoid my bet. I don't give two shits about your replies. There's no battle of wits, believe me. i only want your money. Do you think lois is insulted by Spademan's post? If so, bet of it, if not shut the fuck up, you're stirring up shit over nothing and talking out of your ass. Everything else you have to say interests me not at all. Winning your money does interest me.
Nice way to avoid my bet. I don't give two shits about your replies. There's no battle of wits, believe me. i only want your money. Do you think lois is insulted by Spademan's post? If so, bet of it, if not shut the fuck up, you're stirring up shit over nothing and talking out of your ass. Everything else you have to say interests me not at all. Winning your money does interest me.
No, I don't want your stupid bet. I never said I wanted to bet. Trying to force a bet with me won't make me take it, lol. That's like me asking you if you want to bet if you would last 2 minutes in the cage with me. Come on bet me. I want your money. Do you want to bet or not? Come on, I'll bet you $10k right now that you wouldn't last 2 minutes. Do you want the bet or not?lol
No, I don't want your stupid bet. I never said I wanted to bet. Trying to force a bet with me won't make me take it, lol. That's like me asking you if you want to bet if you would last 2 minutes in the cage with me. Come on bet me. I want your money. Do you want to bet or not? Come on, I'll bet you $10k right now that you wouldn't last 2 minutes. Do you want the bet or not?lol
No, it isn't. It would be like that, if I came into a thread about cage fighting, starting talking shit to you about how I was a better cage fighter, and then when you said "lets bet on it" I backed off.To quote the great Amirillo Slim, if it's worth talking about, it's worth betting on. The fact is Spademan's post insulted you. Not lois. And you now realize you have absolutely no idea if it insulted lois or not, since you know **** all about him, spademan or me. So you won't bet because you now relieze that you will lose, and you were just talking out of your ass. But instead of saying that, you bring up a bunch of irrelevances. Because really, this was never about Lois's daughter, or protecting her honor. This was about you condescending to me and spademan, and trying to project your own values and modes of behavior onto us, and used the "vicious attack" on lois's daughter as an excuse. So, since you won't bet, since you won't back up your ass talking in any meaningful way, please do, fuck straight off.

Holy monkey this went down the crapper. They are who they are, foose, they don't mean no harm. One is currently overseas making sure we can believe in magic, which must just slay him. They say there are no atheists in foxholes... well, they would be wrong.

Don't tell them, but I despise them. They make my life a living hell daily, erections are few and far between and for that I have them to thank. It frightens me to my very core to think about how these 2 could literally make my life that much worse if they found out my admiration for them is a ruse. I mean, they are on here 24-7, no joke. They could literally devote every waking hour to shadowing my every move. So, I creep. I keep it on the down low. Or something like that. Shhhhhhhhh.

No, it isn't. It would be like that, if I came into a thread about cage fighting, starting talking shit to you about how I was a better cage fighter, and then when you said "lets bet on it" I backed off.To quote the great Amirillo Slim, if it's worth talking about, it's worth betting on. The fact is Spademan's post insulted you. Not lois. And you now realize you have absolutely no idea if it insulted lois or not, since you know **** all about him, spademan or me. So you won't bet because you now relieze that you will lose, and you were just talking out of your ass. But instead of saying that, you bring up a bunch of irrelevances. Because really, this was never about Lois's daughter, or protecting her honor. This was about you condescending to me and spademan, and trying to project your own values and modes of behavior onto us, and used the "vicious attack" on lois's daughter as an excuse. So, since you won't bet, since you won't back up your ass talking in any meaningful way, please do, fuck straight off.
There again I did the opposite my friend. I said that if it did not offend Lois, then I would be the first to apologize to Spademan. End of story. If it doesn't then I will hold true to my word. And yes, as a father, it offended me.
Holy monkey this went down the crapper. They are who they are, foose, they don't mean no harm. One is currently overseas making sure we can believe in magic, which must just slay him. They say there are no atheists in foxholes... well, they would be wrong.

Don't tell them, but I despise them. They make my life a living hell daily, erections are few and far between and for that I have them to thank. It frightens me to my very core to think about how these 2 could literally make my life that much worse if they found out my admiration for them is a ruse. I mean, they are on here 24-7, no joke. They could literally devote every waking hour to shadowing my every move. So, I creep. I keep it on the down low. Or something like that. Shhhhhhhhh.

Thanks for waiting for him to refuse my bet to post this.. I was afraid you might kill my action
There again I did the opposite my friend. I said that if it did not offend Lois, then I would be the first to apologize to Spademan. End of story. If it doesn't then I will hold true to my word. And yes, as a father, it offended me.
Your word and your apologies mean fuck all to me, only your money matters. And as a father, you are a humorless douche. I feel for your children.
Scene - I-10, Phoenix Arizona, late afternoon - Lois is peacefully driving home from some place of debauchery when the spirit moves him to pray:Lois: Hello Lord.God: ...Lois: Ya, uhm, listen, I need more time to sin and stuff because I don't really believe you're up there but really like to pretend I do.God: ...Lois: I mean, it's not just pretending. I'd really like to believe in you because then I could go to heaven and stuff and wouldn't have to give up this hope you give me.God: ...Lois: So, hey, I read about you and things like that, and honestly thoughts about you form much of my world-view foundation. I tell people about you and defend my belief against non-believers. I hope all of this gives me some brownie points.God: ...Lois: Anyway, thanks for listening to me. I should probably wait till I get home to start praying next time, it's dangerous to pray and drive at the same time. LOL LOL! God: ... Lois: LOL!Lois' daughter: Shut the fuck up!
I can see where you are coming from but it was 5:00 AM and it was the 303. I live way out near the 303 and Greenway.
Your word and your apologies mean fuck all to me, only your money matters. And as a father, you are a humorless douche. I feel for your children.
You are such a joke. Keep talking big Mr. Tough Guy. One day, your going to forget your not online and talk that way to someone in person. I would love to be there to see that.

Spademan, I apologize. Not sure if you have kids or not, but I get offended when it involves kids . . . even if they are not mine. Lois evidentally did not have a problem with it, so, I'm sorry. I never meant to insult you at all. That was not my intentions. Stay safe my friend, and thank you for all you are doing.

Spademan, I apologize. Not sure if you have kids or not, but I get offended when it involves kids . . . even if they are not mine. Lois evidentally did not have a problem with it, so, I'm sorry. I never meant to insult you at all. That was not my intentions. Stay safe my friend, and thank you for all you are doing.
His joke wasn't even making fun of his daughter.. his daughter was completely incidental to the joke he was making, she was just a device for delivering the punchline. Your knee jerk reaction to get insulted " when it involves kids" is why you are a humorless douche.Shrewd move not taking the bet, though. WP.
His joke wasn't even making fun of his daughter.. his daughter was completely incidental to the joke he was making, she was just a device for delivering the punchline. Your knee jerk reaction to get insulted " when it involves kids" is why you are a humorless douche.Shrewd move not taking the bet, though. WP.
I apologized for my part, so why not drop it?As far as the bet, why don't you take mine?
I apologized for my part, so why not drop it?As far as the bet, why don't you take mine?
I don't drop it, because as I said, I give fuck all about your apologies. LOL @ you repeatedly trying to take this to "real life" were we can settle this like men with our fists. I offered you a reasonable wager, based on a claim you made. When confronted about putting your money where your mouth is, you back pedaled and said you gave your word that you would apologize and that should be good enough. Your apology, your word, and a nickel put together will buy me a hot cup of fuck all. Now you're trying to fight me, because I mean, that's the mature thing to do, right? Okay, lets meet down at the gravel pit after school, i'll kick your bitch ass.
yeah, I'm not really a big fan of SNL's imitation humor, but his Daniel Plainview was really excellent. Unfortunately, like most SNL skits these days, there weren't really any jokes, just people doing imitations. But his plainview was good enough to get me to watch the whole sketch through.
I don't drop it, because as I said, I give fuck all about your apologies. LOL @ you repeatedly trying to take this to "real life" were we can settle this like men with our fists. I offered you a reasonable wager, based on a claim you made. When confronted about putting your money where your mouth is, you back pedaled and said you gave your word that you would apologize and that should be good enough. Your apology, your word, and a nickel put together will buy me a hot cup of fuck all. Now you're trying to fight me, because I mean, that's the mature thing to do, right? Okay, lets meet down at the gravel pit after school, i'll kick your bitch ass.
I'm not literally trying to fight you btw, lol. I'm just making a point to you. You go on and on about a bet that I had no interest in. Then you want to brag because I wouldn't take it. Well, I'm doing the same thing. I know you won't take my bet just like I wouldn't take yours. It's pointless. Believe me, I don't think enough of you to get mad at your foul mouthed antics over the internet. In fact I think you are quite humorous. Besides that, I get paid to fight. I wouldn't fight you for free. You would have to pay me to kick your butt, lol.
I'm not literally trying to fight you btw, lol. I'm just making a point to you. You go on and on about a bet that I had no interest in. Then you want to brag because I wouldn't take it. Well, I'm doing the same thing. I know you won't take my bet just like I wouldn't take yours. It's pointless. Believe me, I don't think enough of you to get mad at your foul mouthed antics over the internet. In fact I think you are quite humorous. Besides that, I get paid to fight. I wouldn't fight you for free. You would have to pay me to kick your butt, lol.
It was a completely different thing. You talked shit about a subject, and you wouldn't back up your assertion with your money, because you knew you were a wrong. Then, you started harassing me about betting on fighting you, out of no where, when I made no claims about being able to fight you, then tried to claim this is the same thing. You are retarded to think so. The point I was making by offering you the wager, other than winning easy money, was that when people talk shit about something, about knowing something or claiming something, but they are not willing to back up their claims by betting on it, then they are just talking out of their ass, and everyone knows it. Can you see how my wager and yours are different, or have you really taken that many blows to the head?By the way, I am quite shocked, frankly, that you make your money with your fists and not your brain.
It was a completely different thing. You talked shit about a subject, and you wouldn't back up your assertion with your money, because you knew you were a wrong. Then, you started harassing me about betting on fighting you, out of no where, when I made no claims about being able to fight you, then tried to claim this is the same thing. You are retarded to think so. The point I was making by offering you the wager, other than winning easy money, was that when people talk shit about something, about knowing something or claiming something, but they are not willing to back up their claims by betting on it, then they are just talking out of their ass, and everyone knows it. Can you see how my wager and yours are different, or have you really taken that many blows to the head?By the way, I am quite shocked, frankly, that you make your money with your fists and not your brain.
And by quite shocked he means not shocked at all.
By the way, I am quite shocked, frankly, that you make your money with your fists and not your brain.
This was funny.I wonder what Jesus would think of people being paid to physically harm each other as a way of amusing the masses. I'm sure people like foose can rationalize it to themselves, but to any observer it's pretty obvious that it wouldn't be JC's cup of tea. Maybe it's not go-straight-to-hell-worthy though.
This was funny.I wonder what Jesus would think of people being paid to physically harm each other as a way of amusing the masses. I'm sure people like foose can rationalize it to themselves, but to any observer it's pretty obvious that it wouldn't be JC's cup of tea. Maybe it's not go-straight-to-hell-worthy though.
I bet he'd be much happier with them being professional and recreational gamblers.
I bet he'd be much happier with them being professional and recreational gamblers.
I actually don't think Jesus would have a problem with someone playing poker for a living...unless they knew that someone they were taking money from was in way over his head and about to ruin his life. Yes, I like to think that I know what JC would think about certain things. I just imagine him being a really, really, really kind and loving guy (and one hell of a public speaker). I'm pretty sure I can make assumptions about what a person like that would do in certain situations. I also assume that I know what God (if He exists) thinks about everything too...but that might not be as valid.
By the way, I am quite shocked, frankly, that you make your money with your fists and not your brain.
I do actually. I am a sales manager for a major corporation in Atlanta. I have a college degree and everything!! I'm just a "weekend warrior". I literally compete for the fun of the competition. I have no dreams of making fighting my career.
yeah, the chronic concussions probably have hampered his ability to understand irony, it's best you explain things to him.
OK . . . now this was funny and made me laugh! It's probably true, how ironic is that? lol