Tp In The Bb, Hu Pot ($27 Fo, Ps)

Villain is 36/7 but only over 14 hands.Given my stack and position, what's my plan from the flop on?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t150 (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG (t3394)UTG+1 (t10307)MP1 (t8603)MP2 (t4985)MP3 (t7715)CO (t5650)Button (t8250)SB (t3560)Hero (t1713)Preflop: Hero is BB with A :club: , 6 :ts . UTG calls t150, 7 folds, Hero checks.Flop: (t375) 9 :D , A :D , 5 :4h(2 players)Hero ?

Bet 250, call a flop reraise/push. Bet 1/2 pot on the turn, fold to a reraise if its a heart or a straight card. Check/fold the river unless improved.
Would you bet 1/2 pot on the turn? This is basically a push, no?Also, wouldn't you want to take this on the flop? Realistically, the only hand you are beaten by is 55 or 99. You shouldn't see an A limping from UTG ever at this blind level. With the flush and gutshot straight possibilities, I try to take this now seeing as suited connectors is certainly a possibility.
Would you bet 1/2 pot on the turn? This is basically a push, no?Also, wouldn't you want to take this on the flop? Realistically, the only hand you are beaten by is 55 or 99. You shouldn't see an A limping from UTG ever at this blind level. With the flush and gutshot straight possibilities, I try to take this now seeing as suited connectors is certainly a possibility.
Youre right. I misread hero's stack. Top pair is definitely committed with a stack to pot ratio of a little over one on a safe turn.I dont 100% agree that you wont see weak Aces limping UTG here, a standard raise for UTG is >10% of his stack and he may try to see a cheap flop, but I think you can discount them somewhat. Suited connectors really shouldnt be limping UTG here because villains stack limits his implied odds either, but are probably a bigger part of his range than Aces. I would min-raise with either.