David Oppenheim's(sp?) Mansion

Is that in CA?
calabasas is in california. it's where jessica simsson and nick lived when they were doing the newlyweds. it's about 30 north of los angeles and just outside the valley. very upscale, but without the isolation and snobbishness of malibu.interesting fact: first city to make it illegal to smoke in your car or in public.
calabasas is in california. it's where jessica simsson and nick lived when they were doing the newlyweds. it's about 30 north of los angeles and just outside the valley. very upscale, but without the isolation and snobbishness of malibu.interesting fact: first city to make it illegal to smoke in your car or in public.
Didn't see clabasas anywhere, I know where that is.

Wow. Straight balla.Nice to see them show this. Shows him to see what he's really like. Family man , SERIOUSLY loaded, etc.Could be wrong but the wife didn't seem to be having a good day.Awesome casa.

My MAIN question is why do the High Stakes Living show BEFORE the house is fully furnished?

My MAIN question is why do the High Stakes Living show BEFORE the house is fully furnished?
so thiefs don't know what to steal?
Wow. Straight balla.Nice to see them show this. Shows him to see what he's really like. Family man , SERIOUSLY loaded, etc.Could be wrong but the wife didn't seem to be having a good day.Awesome casa.
Ya the wife seemed a little pissed, but she was ridiculously hot.That house is easily the nicest one they've shown yet the decoration is amazing and its really spacious. Obviously Elezra's house had a few more bells and whistles but I think Oppie's wins.
Sometimes I post before reading the thread also...
ok
Ya the wife seemed a little pissed, but she was ridiculously hot.That house is easily the nicest one they've shown yet the decoration is amazing and its really spacious. Obviously Elezra's house had a few more bells and whistles but I think Oppie's wins.
Location, location, location.
Location, location, location.
This house wins becuase of location.My only suggestion is with young kids running around you need more floor coverings. Littles kids tend to yell and hardwood floors echo. Other then that, the house rocks.wife pissed? House isn't done, there is a cook, trainer, interior decorator, film crew and her mother all in the house. I imagine it is a little annoying. By the way wher is the maid to take care of the little ones?

I know a guy that knows David. I shook his hand once. Some would say I have a 2nd row seat into his life. I knew his house was nice before I even saw this video.Seriously though, I wonder if thats all poker money? that house might be more expensive than Elezra's.

LOL. I haven't watched this yet, but thats what I always think about David. He always looks super pissed, but I'm told he's a nice guy.Mark
I know a guy that knows David. I shook his hand once. Some would say I have a 2nd row seat into his life. I knew his house was nice before I even saw this video.Seriously though, I wonder if thats all poker money? that house might be more expensive than Elezra's.
I was wondering that too. If that's all poker money, that's impressive. Where is it coming from? Larry?
I was wondering that too. If that's all poker money, that's impressive. Where is it coming from? Larry?
Oppenheim is ridic good. He scares me. No idea if thats all poker money though.Mark
LOL. I haven't watched this yet, but thats what I always think about David. He always looks super pissed, but I'm told he's a nice guy.Mark
Oppenheim is ridic good. He scares me. No idea if that's all poker money though.Mark
No shit! The guy looks like his eyes are lasers, ala "what the f*ck are you lokkin at?", lol.OK since you're all twisitng my arm, Ill tell the story one more time!!!.. *coughherecomesanannoyingbragwhogivesafuggpostcough*Last year during the Series, it's July 3rd (my birthday) so Checkymcfold, AAsnake88 and I are having a nice time chillin and hanging out at my favorite Vegas martini spot, the Bellagio sports bar just outside the poker room. We met Steve earlier there and it's been a while since we've seen him, as he's since long ago disappeared into Bobby's room to sweat Oppenheim and watch the regular high rolling cast of characters doing their thing.So Jamie, Anthony and I are yukking it up, having a great time, enjoying the human circus. We are sampling various birthday skewed adult beverages when all of the sudden a tap on the shoulder. I spin around to catch someone thrusting out their hand with a "Scott? Happy Birthday" greeting. It's Oppenheim. I'm like thang....uhhhh....HOLY CRAP, THANKS MAN! lol. Steve thought it would be funny that when those guys took a quick break to came over and shock the crap outta me. Needless to say mission accomplished. David seemed like a very nice/cool dude, killer gaze notwithstanding. I too wonder if that is all from poker money, but at those stakes, and for as many years as he's been crushing, I would not be at all surprised.

Note to self:Obnoxious two year old + highly acoustically reflective surfaces and cathedral ceilings = suicide. Kid must have spent $10 million on that house without even trying.