David Oppenheim's(sp?) Mansion

Why wouldnt CP wait until it was furnished?When did David get punched in the eye? Did he slow roll Larry Flynt after the cameras turned off at the Hustler? I wouldnt F with Flynt.
lol. I was wondering who punched him in the face too. The house looked pretty much finished, just not furnished. I hope they do DN's house soon, I'm curious to see what his looks like.
lol. I was wondering who punched him in the face too. The house looked pretty much finished, just not furnished. I hope they do DN's house soon, I'm curious to see what his looks like.
Somebody has to say it...the 14 year old has the makings of a world class hottie.

1. that house is, imo, the best of any that have been shown on cardplayer tv. whoever made the design choices has taste. tho you can tell david is like wtf since he makes a mistake in describing every detail of the house but says he has almost no money left after paying for it.2. i will be ****ing his daughter taylor in the next couple of years.

1. that house is, imo, the best of any that have been shown on cardplayer tv. whoever made the design choices has taste. tho you can tell david is like wtf since he makes a mistake in describing every detail of the house but says he has almost no money left after paying for it.2. i will be ****ing his daughter taylor in the next couple of years.
elezra's is better imo.

That was a sweet pad, I liked it the best out of any i've seen. Is that in CA?I can't even begin to fathom how mnay millions that house cost to build. Zebra wood is like $25 a board foot for raw wood, and that tile work was probably $50 a foot to install.

lol I actually thought he was going to try to kiss David for a second
If David Oppenheim paid me as much as he probably paid that guy to decorate that house, I would do more than kiss him.

I have seen the future of this thread...a talented poker player with a sexy goatee...has been to this house...will say the house is amazing...informs FCP that David is not broke...FCP trolls berate goatee'd man for talking about friends...thread goes downhill...

I have seen the future of this thread...a talented poker player with a sexy goatee...has been to this house...will say the house is amazing...informs FCP that David is not broke...FCP trolls berate goatee'd man for talking about friends...thread goes downhill...
would said phantom also be a hockey fan/toronto native?