Lets Barrage The 2.20 On Stars In 35 Mins

jus like title says, but show me a positive opr for the same name ill be shipping toi would like some good horses for this,or any time im staking for thaT matterif for some reason we cant find 4 thoroughbreds,ill still give out the 4 stakes based on community standing lol jk.but they will go outglEDIT: confirmed horsesmclumpo (FCP)fornicator1 (FCP)jeepster420 (FCP)rookie2619 (borrokfield) ??????tourny #81874299

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know my opr but I've been running good for others.mclumpo (fcp)
u should always keep an eye on ur opr,keeps ya motivatedfor the record i checked urs,and u are in the black for ur lifetime on starsso ur in,waiting for rest and will ship
I'm probably out. I save my online roll for micro stakes tomfoolery.No worries.
not may responses so u we'll see,but id rather stake a good horse,or someone with no money/who really needs itnot being the former or the latter puts u towards the end of the list to tell the truth,and being familiar with ur posts i know u have no problem with honesty lol
u should always keep an eye on ur opr,keeps ya motivatedfor the record i checked urs,and u are in the black for ur lifetime on starsso ur in,waiting for rest and will ship
well thats good to know.......I sure don't feel in the black.
not may responses so u we'll see,but id rather stake a good horse,or someone with no money/who really needs itnot being the former or the latter puts u towards the end of the list to tell the truth,and being familiar with ur posts i know u have no problem with honesty lol
Don't get me wrong, I'm still broke online at the moment.My previous post was explaining a bad ranking on whatever site you were referring to. I assume this because I have no idea what website you were talking about.