How Different Is Your Online Strategy Vs Your Live Strategy?

Of course it's obvious how online poker and live poker are different in that you can't see any facial expressions online. Do you change your game much from the way you play live vs the way you play online?

Of course it's obvious how online poker and live poker are different in that you can't see any facial expressions online. Do you change your game much from the way you play live vs the way you play online?
I don't think strategy should change for either. If you had the same 9 people playing against you live and online I wouldn't make any adjustments just because of where the game was being played. The differnces in strategy comes from how people play. Most low stakes live nl games are complete donk fests, so you just sit back and get paid with good hands. Most online games don't play like that so you have to take a more aggro approach.

The similarities in the way people play so loose with thier chips in lower stakes games in both live and online poker are there. They call with anything just as much online as they do live.The only difference I guess is the way I conduct myself. Online I can act anyway I want, jump out of my seat when I flop the nuts :club: where as live you have to hide your emotions. :ts

The similarities in the way people play so loose with thier chips in lower stakes games in both live and online poker are there. They call with anything just as much online as they do live.The only difference I guess is the way I conduct myself. Online I can act anyway I want, jump out of my seat when I flop the nuts :club: where as live you have to hide your emotions. :ts
Where are you playing online?

The only difference is I feel I'm able to put my villains on a narrower hand range live due to physical tells.

I change my game every time I sit down. And once I've sat down, I change my game whenever the table texture changes. Always asking myself, "What is this table style and what styles exploit it? How does that player play, and how do I exploit him?"