King Of Off Topic

If I were to do seedings, you'd be at worst a 4 seed. I just happen to like loogie a little more.This is too good of an idea not to do.worstff8.jpg
Man I'm like the '87 blue devils. Always getting the toughest bracketsOr maybe not the '87 Blue DevilsMaybe the '89 UCLA women's volleyball teamOr the 2001 Charlston men's dart team west division...what a bad run of luck.Although one time at the Drug Addict Olympics that my recovery house went to in 1981, I signed us up to play the compton drug recovery house in basketball. I got a lot of heat for that one from my team, but seeing as I do not have a racist bone in my body I didn't undersand why they were so sure that the black guys from Compton would be so much better than us 4 white guys from the suburbs in 3 man team basketball. we got third and probably would have gotten second if we had not played the #1 team first.Anyway I get tough first games, I never stand a chance. That's all I'm saying
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

Now that we've settled that, let's move onto what is on everyone's mind right now.Who is King of King of Off Topic?Of course, the only way to settle that is with brackets.Here are the brackets (again, seeded at random) with only the posters who have posted in this thread as of right now.kootke3.jpg
LOLI just saw this and then backed out. Then I remembered the Gkunit stuff and wondered if he lost to an open and opened it back up and indeed, JJJ comes through with the funny.
man, drawing eventual runner up speedz in the first round was brutal. Fcking rigged.
I got RodReynolds wtf!!!!On the other hand, I can pretend that I had a real shot at getting deep but just got unlucky with my first round draw :club:.

I was pleased to see I made the original bracket losing to qyaqi in the first round. Then I saw I made the Final 4 in the worst bracket. I never knew JJJ cared that much about me.

Compulsory *bracket* *bracket* Spademan in every slot *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* Spademan wins in a tight race against Spademan *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* blah blah blah I'm the greatest yadda yadda *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* rigged and stupid because (something funny and vulgar) *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* *bracket* blah blah blah.

Hey Dutch, you create something like inward singing.
Burn?A Google search suggests that you've zung me with a reference which plays to the exact demographic who would prefer your zangy, harmless jigging to my dense, sublime, cacophonic linguistic spews of pitch-perfect poetic genius: i.e. people who religiously buy Tenacious D records.
Not good enough to make the king bracket. Not shitty enough to make the assclown bracket._41186601_hooray-pa5.jpgThe mediocrity continues!Yes. The internet is a lie.
QFTI'm just a run of the mill guy.
Lol at gkunit losing.
Easily the funniest thing in this thread.
yeah really surprised at kaveros upsetting flushgarden in the finals. I mean, flushgarden really, really sucks.
hilarious. Like, I'll going to think about this in my 'real' life funny.
Note this as the moment Intropective Dutch died.Curse-filter bypass: activated.Feel-good self-medication regiment: disabled.Subtle racism: activated.
See comment right above this one.
DUTCH. it looks like I'm at home by myself tonight. please instantly provide me 3 spectacular rap albums to download buy. I would post this in the music thread but you'll actually see this first.and just as an extra little testicle massage, you would have definitely made it into my final four if I weren't so lazy.
Your good final 4 or bad final 4?
:club:
At least you didn't beat Hollywood.
Your good final 4 or bad final 4?
oh good final four for sure. while I may be a somewhat more "well known" name on the forum myself, I am still fairly unapologetic about my dirtydutch and spademan fanboydom. I can live with it.
Does he post outside the Hideout/Sandlot?Fine, I'll substitute him in for Kaveros. But it's probably worse to lose to Hollywood than to just be left off completely.
True dat ! lmao
Burn?A Google search suggests that you've zung me with a reference which plays to the exact demographic who would prefer your zangy, harmless jigging to my dense, sublime, cacophonic linguistic spews of pitch-perfect poetic genius: i.e. people who religiously buy Tenacious D records.
I agree with the bold parts.
also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in the first round is like... well i don't know what it's like... i wish there was a word for funny but not funny. oh i know what it's like. no wait, lost it.
3 words: play-in game.Sad to see I didn't make the cut (and 3 separate times, apparently), but I'd hate to pick 32 at the drop of a hat anyways.JJJ made one glaring error, and as a master diplomat, I can't believe he missed this:This needed to be in College Football format, so you could have like half the people happy with the world for winning their "bowl" game, instead of 98% of those involved believing they were "jobbed" :club:

Ok, I was lazy earlier due to lack of time and motivation.Now I have some time and sleep approximately 3 hours a night so I am delusional and bored.Obviously I need to be vile towards this thread since, stupidly, I didn't win everything. Including the internets. I should have won everything and the internets.Anyhow, I want this thread to have stillborn babies.I wish it had sexual parts so I could defecate on those parts.I want to infect this threads imaginary sexual openings with my feces. Smear my shit in those holes, mixing my bacterium with its lubricatory secretions. Cocktail. Cock. Tail. I lost to people? I didn't bother looking at who, it didn't matter. RodRenoylds or however you spell it?Ha! Fucking HAHA. I laugh in the face of the entity knowns as RobRenoylds. Literally. RodRenolyds inc. is pretty funny. Dogs poop funny. All hunch-back and shit. Heh. Dogs are cool.

2 + 2 = 5
oh, and radiohead SUCKS.
I see what you've done with the place.
I realize some people were left out due to Sick Coast Bias, but I'm too lazy to fill you all in...I just went by JJJ's field. Blame him. Again.brackets.JPG
I like this one even less. Drawing loogie in the first round is not cool.
This is too good of an idea not to do.worstff8.jpg
This is the only one I don't hate. I am officially less-shitty than my e-father Randy Reed. The student has become the teacher.

I was thinking of doing this for King of All of Full Contact Poker, but it seems like a lot of work for a couple of jokes, so here's the short version:HollywoodAFD beats DanielNegreanu in the first round.NoSup4U, Governator, and BG go deep.Some of the strat guys, such as Copernicus, MikeySong, and Zach go deep, too.OT is represented as in JJJ's original brackets.FCP_Info wins it all.