King Of Off Topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

Then there's the Wang / Flu match-up where Flu came out firing, took an early lead, and was still tied as late as 9-9. But then Wang ripped off a 20-2 run effectively ending things.
Man, this hasn't gone well.
Meanwhile, loogie is validating his win over Scram by trouncing the plucky SuperJon.
Two heavyweights go 12 rounds in a unification match and the fight ends in an awful fix split decision. The winner then fights a series of bums and this is considered to be a 'validation' of his earlier win? This entire thing is rigged, but Loogie/TB is where it's decided. BG is the darkhorse.

well it looks like shia lebaouf, vinnie terranova, leroybrown, billypilgrim, and yonyonson have all cast their votes overnight.

well it looks like shia lebaouf, vinnie terranova, leroybrown, billypilgrim, and yonyonson have all cast their votes overnight.
How did you whittle the list down to only 5? Impressive.
man, it's gonna be just plain crazy how many racial slurs I'm gonna sling at timwakefield in our match-up.
You'll never win the pity vote with tactics like that.EDIT: And it's a well-known fact that candidates have lost elections because they disenfranchised the pity-voters.
That's a fine collection of unfunny.
You'll never win the pity vote with tactics like that.EDIT: And it's a well-known fact that candidates have lost elections because they disenfranchised the pity-voters.
cracka ass cracka!
Two heavyweights go 12 rounds in a unification match and the fight ends in an awful fix split decision. The winner then fights a series of bums and this is considered to be a 'validation' of his earlier win? This entire thing is rigged, but Loogie/TB is where it's decided. BG is the darkhorse.
I'm not sure you understand what people are voting for here. Loogie/TB is not where it's being decided and BG is not the darkhorse. I was about to say that you need to snap back to reality after your first round exit, but then I remembered that this is an online poker forum popularity contest, and reality has nothing to do with it.
I'm not sure you understand what people are voting for here. Loogie/TB is not where it's being decided and BG is not the darkhorse. I was about to say that you need to snap back to reality after your first round exit, but then I remembered that this is an online poker forum popularity contest, and reality has nothing to do with it.
cracka ass cracka! (I'm trying Shake's approach; it seems to work. It's either that or the rape, but I can't really do that right no-, wait, somebody just walked by...BRB.)
I've been looking for a spot to use "this isn't a popularity contest" for days and now you've ruined it.
So...am I at least a pale horse?
rabin-stuart-studio.jpg