King Of Off Topic

Not sure how I was even seeded in this thing.Nearly all of the posts I recall making here in the past year or more were me spitting vicious, and with little attempt at teh clever, at religious people in the religion section.
Oh, yeah, no, you shouldn't go far at all. I'm actually quite disappointed in you...not because these days you only post the anti-religious stuff, but because you've stopped being particularly creative about it. Get it together, man. I think the only other topic you've posted on besides that in a long, long time is how awesome you are, and that kind of isn't the case anymore, as far as I can tell. I say this all with love, or like, or apathy, or, you know, whatever.
I have no problem at all with Run. He is a good poster. But McGee is on some next level shit. Jesus fucking kids. I mean, have 26 people never actually read his posts? Remember that thread where Hollywood tried to out his identity? Remember cocksucking Krablar? You could say my position is biased here, as McGee and I are close, but the reason for this isn't that he is a good person, lives next door, or has a pool. It's because he is among top 5 posters in the history of this site. I just can't fathom the button-mashing mediocrity-boner that makes you cast that vote like that. I'll bet all 26 of you were furious over Belichick's 4th and 2 call last season.
A lot of this is an irrelevant history lesson. God I loved that call though.
Can we honestly say that we would rather read Run's thoughts on something than yours?
For the record, I voted for BigD (I think, I kind of forget), but I can honestly say that if I had to choose to read one post from either one of them, it would be run. I appreciate consistency, but love the chance of hitting upon genius.
But the scram v loogie thing I cannot understand, cannot accept.
I mean, obviously it's because some people aren't comfortable voting for someone they think is an asshole. I don't think that should come into play in this voting process, but I do understand it.
I think the only reason McGee lost is that he isn't in a certain secret society of banal chit-chatting and calendar-making. I would actually like to see the poll results, to know how many of those 26 were dupe accounts, frankly.
That's just the nature of the beast. Does SBriand bring more to the forum as a whole than dna4ever? I don't know, maybe not. But SBriand brings more to the table for me, and that's the only thing I can base my vote on, not a guess about who does more for everyone as a whole.Anyone voting with a dupe account deserves to be shot. Or slapped, or whatever.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

Silence. Defending champion is about to speak.I don't dislike BigD. My first impression of him was that he was dumbish though because he didn't know I was making a joke once... I think he thought I was an anti-semite. I thought the same thing about Wang at one point too (that he was dumbish for not understanding a joke I made, not that he was an anti-semite (I barely have an opinion on this matter)), so don't go all BigD on me please. Anyway, I've since learned he isn't dumbish, and sometimes I like his posts. However, RTM is on another level. Not really a higher level, just another one, sort of off to the side. He's there, laughing a bit, blowing bubbles sometimes, telling jokes that you're not even sure he gets. I don't understand almost all of what he says, but somehow everything he says slays me. And as defending champion, I hereby throw my support behind him. And Shake, I throw my support behind Shake too. And as defending champion, I hereby declare that I am allowed to throw my support to as many people as I want. I wish I was still funny.

East division poll up.South division results:Skeleton Jelly [ 35 ]tobytobey [ 4 ]
I'd like to thank all of the FCP people who voted for me (I would have of course voted for myself had I checked back in the last week or so). I'm sure all of you did it as a slight to Skeleton Jelly, but I'll take what I can get.And to me its just plain obvious that it's not the number of posts, but how long you've been a member of the forum/member number that really important. At least this is what I've learned from my numerous viewings of Caddy Shack...Judge: Ty, what did you shoot today?Ty: Oh Judge, I don't keep score.Judge: How do you measure yourself with other golfers?Ty: By height.Good luck to the remaining contestants!
However, RTM is on another level. Not really a higher level, just another one, sort of off to the side.I wish I was still funny.
And I wish you wouldn't always just copy what I say.
Run's posts aren't just next level, they're like those hidden Mario Bros. levels where you have to break the hidden bricks and do a duck/jump/slide move to find it. That's run's level.