King Of Off Topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

This is the preliminary field of 64:
its an honor not to be nominated
This is the preliminary field of 64:If anybody wants to make a case for substitutions, consider someone from this group:Actuaryahosangajs510akoffantistuffBen_Gbigkgbleacherbum3booyagacoesilliandavezz5DCJ001DinkDonkdms26dolfanDon Giovannidonk4lifeDratjDrawingDeadInDMDubeyfrautotenkinderfryer98goochGovernatorgovikesGreatest I amHighwayStarHollywoodAFDJeepster80125Jennings7JustLikeNegskers2leftygolfermase_gotsemMillsmyenemynhlfanoutsider13rivergirlrocksquidRon_MexicorsmboxsergeSilentSnowSweetDeeSwift_PsychoTehtoetheresa113tobytobeyTRB05troyomacvvganeshavvWKTSWAYOr possibly a write-in candidate, like ____________.
nevermind
I recommend ajs510 substituted for me. He might have a chance at winning a matchup or two.
A peach, this guy right here. Nah, like someone already said, it's an honor not to be nominated.

The field is set.People who posted in here about being an alternate were added to the field in place of marginal entries who didn't post in here. This is a good gauge of how this bracket will probably go.First, the play-in game:pigc.pngThen, the rest of the field:kooty.png(Seeding was 99% random. No, the 1% was not installing myself as a #1 seed. Seriously, it wasn't. The 1% was because I noticed one of the first round match-ups was two posters who I thought were potential winners of this thing and I didn't want to eliminate one of them that quickly, so I re-randomized.)

What happens now? Last time JJJ just posted the bracket already filled in.
I suspect that SJ does his best Shake impression: asks us all what we think should happen in each match up, then just goes ahead and buys whichever chainsaw he wanted to buy from the start.
I suspect that SJ does his best Shake impression: asks us all what we think should happen in each match up, then just goes ahead and buys whichever chainsaw he wanted to buy from the start.
Yeah, feel free to post comments on match-ups. I'll only ignore what people think if I feel pretty strongly the other way.

I recommend we just go by total number of posts between the member matchups.... just a random suggestion that has absolutely nothing to do with my post count per say

Another first round exit.
Not necessarily true.
there's no way I'll beat speedz. GG
Well, this is true.The Scram/loogie match-up is a tough one. Same with BaseJester/Voldy. Run/BigD. Tactical Bear vs. Mercury is funny.The way I usually decide who wins isn't who I like more or even who I agree with more. It's based on entertainment value + informational value + effort + sexiness. And a sprinkling of intangibles.
Not necessarily true.Well, this is true.The Scram/loogie match-up is a tough one. Same with BaseJester/Voldy. Run/BigD. Tactical Bear vs. Mercury is funny.The way I usually decide who wins isn't who I like more or even who I agree with more. It's based on entertainment value + informational value + effort + sexiness. And a sprinkling of intangibles.
but dogs>cats has to give me a few points, ehh?