King Of Off Topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

LOL @ the faintest notion that those ****ers have ever "designed" something of their own pertaining to horology. With electronics they miniaturize stuff and can kinda-sorta lay claim to a distant degree of originality- at least, solid engineering work... With watches? Straight knock-off... from the white-mans mind to their cheap-labor factories, produced as low quality garbage without the slightest compunct. As far as artistic quality? None. Mongoloid peoples are incapable of it. It's why their "art" is purely representational and of realist execution, even if the composition might be imaginative.
Then how do you explain Chef Morimoto, and Yoko Ono? Hmmm???
Then how do you explain Chef Morimoto, and Yoko Ono? Hmmm???
Yoko Ono? Are you shitting me? As far as Chef Morimoto, he isn't "creating" anything as much as he's arranging pre-existing shit in esoteric ways.
Yoko Ono? Are you shitting me? As far as Chef Morimoto, he isn't "creating" anything as much as he's arranging pre-existing shit in esoteric ways.
Yes, I was shitting you on Yoko Ono, but I disagree about Morimoto utterly. He's one of the most creative chef's in the world.
As far as Chef Morimoto, he isn't "creating" anything as much as he's arranging pre-existing shit in esoteric ways.
yes, much like one may arrange pre-existing clay in esoteric ways perhaps? or pre-existing paint? eehhh? EEHHH?
bracket2kb9.jpgJoeyJoJo wins a triple overtime thriller.Edit: ah shit, I fucked it up somehow. I are retarded.Edit 2: Ok, I think I fixed it.
Going over this thread...YOU HAD ME LOSING IN THE FIRST ROUND TO HOLMES MONACO? WHO THE **** IS THAT EVEN?? YOU'RE ****ING DEAD TO ME
Going over this thread...YOU HAD ME LOSING IN THE FIRST ROUND TO HOLMES MONACO? WHO THE **** IS THAT EVEN?? YOU'RE ****ING DEAD TO ME
that was a tough draw for you. go back and look up Holmes' threads.
i tried to judge people fairly, without personal biases involved.
you judge people fairly, lets not go there Austin that's like taking people on the ride through semi hell to no where. I seen some of your insults you can throw them when you want to but then, so can I mon ami. I have been at the bottom of some of them. Your biases are not always base on true feelings because you don't know what feelings are. You hide them, behind angry and pain. So how do you judge people without having feelings, oh wait you use that empty air head heart of yours to speak for you. It's the brain that functions without any matter of substance. The brain the only functions on wit, sarcasm and bull. Oh wait there may be some actual real grey matter in there but I would love to see some form of true, honest, logical, feeling substance from you. Some clever remarks with passion and heart behind it. Something like you willing to let go of the past would be nice to hear. Get out there and have a life and live it. But instead I will hear I hate you Rose and other crap like that. lol
you judge people fairly, lets not go there Austin that's like taking people on the ride through semi hell to no where. I seen some of your insults you can throw them when you want to but then, so can I mon ami. I have been at the bottom of some of them. Your biases are not always base on true feelings because you don't know what feelings are. You hide them, behind angry and pain. So how do you judge people without having feelings, oh wait you use that empty air head heart of yours to speak for you. It's the brain that functions without any matter of substance. The brain the only functions on wit, sarcasm and bull. Oh wait there may be some actual real grey matter in there but I would love to see some form of true, honest, logical, feeling substance from you. Some clever remarks with passion and heart behind it. Something like you willing to let go of the past would be nice to hear. Get out there and have a life and live it. But instead I will hear I hate you Rose and other crap like that. lol
you just broke me down, rose. but then you built me back up, and i thank you for that. your unwavering honesty, and heart have shone through my darkness these past few months. i dont need to tell you the depths of despair, you've seen them. i dont need to show you the scars, you healed them. i dont need to give you explanations, becuase you dont judge me. every single person in my life, all of them, gave up on me after a while. but not you. you never gave up on me. and it was your strength that stayed my hand during my darkest hours. tears were in my eyes as i held that gun. tears of pain and of sorrow. tears of lost love and the death of hope. still a child at heart my innoncence was stolen from me by a world too cruel to try and understand me. people using and abusing, caring nothing for the love i tried to share. the love i needed returned. they broke me. they broke my heart. and i was angry. i lashed out at you, rose, and others, and for that i apologize. i only hope that in time i will understand what true love is. i dont know if i'll ever trust again. but i am grateful, rose. grateful that you never gave up on me. grateful that you saw through the hate and the pain and whispered to the child who was crying inside. who just wants someone to love him. i'll never forget what you've done for me, rose. never. and when the day comes, and the hateful man inside me is finally out, and i can walk free of pain, i'll smile a smile of love and whisper your name to the sky. rose. my sweet rose.
you just broke me down, rose. but then you built me back up, and i thank you for that. your unwavering honesty, and heart have shone through my darkness these past few months. i dont need to tell you the depths of despair, you've seen them. i dont need to show you the scars, you healed them. i dont need to give you explanations, becuase you dont judge me. every single person in my life, all of them, gave up on me after a while. but not you. you never gave up on me. and it was your strength that stayed my hand during my darkest hours. tears were in my eyes as i held that gun. tears of pain and of sorrow. tears of lost love and the death of hope. still a child at heart my innoncence was stolen from me by a world too cruel to try and understand me. people using and abusing, caring nothing for the love i tried to share. the love i needed returned. they broke me. they broke my heart. and i was angry. i lashed out at you, rose, and others, and for that i apologize. i only hope that in time i will understand what true love is. i dont know if i'll ever trust again. but i am grateful, rose. grateful that you never gave up on me. grateful that you saw through the hate and the pain and whispered to the child who was crying inside. who just wants someone to love him. i'll never forget what you've done for me, rose. never. and when the day comes, and the hateful man inside me is finally out, and i can walk free of pain, i'll smile a smile of love and whisper your name to the sky. rose. my sweet rose.
wtf was that, not the response I was looking for. Nice play but it doesn't wash. Your sincerity doesn't come through trust me. Damn it SA21 cut the crap please. Remember the bracket lolAt least I got you kissing ass, and admitting to your faults. Mind you I have plenty of them and can admit to them as well so it isn't that bad. :club: god your so easy to play
so I says to him I says, GET YOUR OWN MONKEY
You know his buddies? Jilly from Philly, et al? I keep seeing them popping up in other Vegas related movies. I ask you, why?
Now this, I get.

Gee now I feel like a heel, especially today of all days. Actually today has been a shitty all around day to be honest. A day where the guilt really gets to you, and a day where you wonder what the f did you do to deserve it kind of day. Maybe I was to hard on you Austin that's because you are a good kid. Love isn't easy and it really does hurt at times trust me I have been there too, on many occasions. As many others have stated life does go on. You just can't dwell on the past experiences or pain because living on that will not let you be free to love or trust again, and that is a lonely place my friend. Life is not meant to be lonely. At least have some fun out there. I plan on to for whatever time I have left.

Gee now I feel like a heel, especially today of all days. Actually today has been a shitty all around day to be honest. A day where the guilt really gets to you, and a day where you wonder what the f did you do to deserve it kind of day. Maybe I was to hard on you Austin that's because you are a good kid. Love isn't easy and it really does hurt at times trust me I have been there too, on many occasions. As many others have stated life does go on. You just can't dwell on the past experiences or pain because living on that will not let you be free to love or trust again, and that is a lonely place my friend. Life is not meant to be lonely. At least have some fun out there. I plan on to for whatever time I have left.
its not your fault, rose. its not your fault. i dont think you know that. its not your fault. listen to me, rose, its not your fault. i want you to say it, rose. its not your fault.