King Of Off Topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

over this?COME ON!
Haha. Sorry mate, but I like my cats ginger and my men dark, not the other way round*.*except for dark cats, I like those too.Oh dear, wait, that sounds like I like black men? I don't mind them, but I meant dark haired/eyed.
like you should talkget your ass out of the gutter!
i don't get it. are you saying I enjoy mexican food?

she'd rather do herself over me. who am I mdg?maybe pictures of me would helphere's how I used to look (before I knew how to adjust the size of a picture in paint)southparkmefinal.jpghere's how I looked when I cut it.southparkmefinalupdated.jpgImagine that with a beard now. Though it's short not grizzly adams like before./probablymysaddestpostonhere

Edit: To clarify, doability = who I would rather do it with.
You and strat have become way too cutesy. Homos.
get bent.
:shrutebuck:
Oh man if you had seen pictures of me there is no way I lose to Speedz. I am a way sexier skinny neurotic Jew than he is.
Whoa...hold on. You may be sexier, skinnier, more neurotic, and more Jewish than me, but.........what was I talking about?
fyp
Get bent.
Haha. Sorry mate, but I like my cats ginger and my men dark, not the other way round*.
There's so much about this that's either so wrong or so right...I can't decide which.
You and strat have become way too cutesy. Homos.
I think it's pretty understandable that I would rather do my boyfriend than any of these random strangers. Especially when you consider it's been over 6 months since we last saw it each other, so it's not like it's become routine. Anyway, sex isn't cute, and if it is then you're doing it wrong.
I think it's pretty understandable that I would rather do my boyfriend than any of these random strangers. Especially when you consider it's been over 6 months since we last saw it each other, so it's not like it's become routine. Anyway, sex isn't cute, and if it is then you're doing it wrong.
what if you're fucking a kitten?
It will probably slash your balls open with its claws whilst trying to escape. Haemorrhaging is not cute.
nah they don't do that