#2 - Duke

iu2mz.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

Last match-up in the Animals region is a cat getting trolled versus a cat trolling.

#9 - Wichita State

Bvre738.gif

vs.

#2 - Ohio State

TvKx8Wu.gif

Last match-up in the Miscellaneous region is between two black and white gifs.

#4 - Syracuse

EDaoQ.gif

vs.

#3 - Marquette

Trap-door-welp-hes-gone.gif?

• 2 weeks later...

I smell a bracket!

Speaking of which, who won the last one? It's April so I assume that whole thing is done now?

It was some stupid bouncy girl that wasn't even that great. No idea why JJJ had it as the #1 overall seed.

#1 - Louisville

iQDw11Thladoh.gif

It's my bracket and I love that gif, so bite me.

• 2 weeks later...

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in the first round is like... well i don't know what it's like... i wish there was a word for funny but not funny. oh i know what it's like. no wait, lost it.

The word is Tllt.

I can't believe Whiskers 'liked' this. I mean, it's clear that he liked it immediately, but he actually came back to the front page of the thread, and liked a post, from a different account, 5 years after it was posted.

Also Whiskers, that original bracket is awful. So many bad people beat awesome people, and I'm definitely not even talking about myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Mila Kunis, Kate Upton, Brooklyn Decker, Scarlett Johannson.

Kate over Brooklyn.

I'm not totally happy with how that turned out. If I was just picking my top four, I'm not sure that any of them besides Kate Upton would be there.

lol Ronda Rousey.

The #1 seeds are really terrible. Mila is the only one that shoudl be higher than an 8 seed, and that's only Rihanna. The other two shouldn't even be in the tournament.

The #1 seeds are really terrible. Mila is the only one that shoudl be higher than an 8 seed, and that's only Rihanna. The other two shouldn't even be in the tournament.

Mila is consistently chosen or voted sexiest woman in the world. She's a very clear #1 seed. Selena Gomez...I'm guessing that your age and daughter-havingness makes you against being attracted to women who look young. We don't all have that problem.

I agree that Miley Cyrus even being on the list at all is ridiculous.

She's amazing at breaking arms. Her mom used to wake her up in the middle of the night with surprise armbars and make her defend it. She's about as hot as you can get for a woman MMA fighter. That's a pretty rough group.

Mila is consistently chosen or voted sexiest woman in the world. She's a very clear #1 seed. Selena Gomez...I'm guessing that your age and daughter-havingness makes you against being attracted to women who look young. We don't all have that problem.

I agree that Miley Cyrus even being on the list at all is ridiculous.

You misunderstood my post, but that was my fault.

I was saying that Mila is the only #1 who should be higher than an 8 seed. (and I'm fine with her being a 1-3)

Then, in the same sentence, I suggested that Rihanna should probably be around an 8 seed, but no higher.

Finally, I suggested that the remaining two #1 seeds, shouldn't even be in the tourney.

Sorry for my lack of good communication.

EDIT: Did you edit your post? I didn't even read it today. I read it yesterday and wanted to respond, but didn't. I then came back today to respond, but now re-reading it: your post seems to agree with me. Now I'm super confused. I'm basically on my death-bed with this broken brain of mine.

EDIT: Did you edit your post? I didn't even read it today. I read it yesterday and wanted to respond, but didn't. I then came back today to respond, but now re-reading it: your post seems to agree with me. Now I'm super confused. I'm basically on my death-bed with this broken brain of mine.

Maybe next time, only two dozen long island iced teas...

• Like 1