King Of Off Topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

Did I actually pull Michigan just by chance? wow.
That one and...
how could i have been forgotten? every tournament needs a south dakota st...
this one made me laugh when I saw it.The seedings were a mixture of random and my opinion. I ranked people in small groups and randomly seeded within those groups. Except for putting all the hockey guys in the East, the region assignments were all random.The only one I forced was SA and Kansas. It was originally brvheart with Kansas and SA with Duke, so I just switched them.

Georgetown has the best cigar store in the world according to Robb Report.So thanks!Does this mean I might have to be near Fluke though?

Is Creighton a city or a misspelled slur? 8 seems ironically appropriate but not good. I should post more.... Nah, work is fun. Ima work.
creighton is the team in omaha that bandwagon fans around here jump on during basketball season because NU is awful
Is Creighton a city or a misspelled slur? 8 seems ironically appropriate but not good. I should post more.... Nah, work is fun. Ima work.
CREIGHTON IS A PROUD JESUIT CO-EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION LOCATED IN OMAHA NEBRASKA, NAMED AFTER THE GREAT OMAHA BUSINESSMAN EDWARD CREIGHTON. IT'S CONSISTANTLY LISTED AS THE #1 REGIONAL UNIVERSITY IN THE MIDWEST BY US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT, AND HAS A WORLD CLASS LAW SCHOOL AND MEDICAL SCHOOL. SINCE 1999, CREIGHTON HAS PARTICPATED IN THE NCAA TOURNAMENT 7 TIMES. THEIR MASCOT IS A BLUE JAY AND YOU CAN CHOKE ON A BAG OF COCKS.
I'm a 3rd seed? Knowing how inactive I've been, that's a pretty grim statement on the rest of the forum .
Spade man makes like 5 posts a year which are all just hate filled anger and he got one of the best teams in the entire field. You always bring the wood, and as long as you're alive, you're definitely at least a 4 seed. Of course, things are definitely grim.Creighton is really good.

I'm definitely not here to debate my worthiness, as I'm basically a piece of shit, but I think you might be taking this ranking a bit too seriously. I think we can all agree that you are worth more to this forum than anyone else in the history of the world. Having all these hockey guys really screwed you though, since many of their seedings are artificially inflated. Do you really think JJJ wanted to give MrDannyg a 3 seed? Hell no.I don't understand how Beans got a 10 seed. That's the real injustice.

I think we can all agree that you are worth more to this forum than anyone else in the history of the world.
thank you, brv. I think this is all we ever needed to hear.beans is at least a four seed.
And AmScray loses in the first round again.taj68y.jpgShake vs speedz in round 2...
Never!But I just replaced iZuma with you. I'm not sure why you weren't on the original list. Quality control is really slipping around here.
2 years in a row missing the field? I feel like the old Army teams in football. A straight up powerhouse that has fallen victim to the times and business that is college football. Also accepted, Notre Dame. Basketball example, St Johns