King Of Off Topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

While "and" is problematic in relation to the rest of that sentence, I think it is superior to any other word available.
Well, now I'm in a predicament. I'd like to change the "and" to the "an" that it was originally supposed to be. But now "and" has the support of Spademan, so changing it now would be like playing baseball with a ball autographed by Babe Ruth (yeah, that's the analogy I came up with. Deal.)
I think for the next thing we (you) do, it should be some sort of awards thing or something. kind of like the awards de chateau de sexe or whatever the hell that was called, but for all of off topic. possible categories could include most likely to become a veterinarian, worst house, most british, least likely to leave the hotel room in hawaii, you know, stuff all of off topic can participate in.
I'd probably still get nothing.Arrested_Development_-_Good_Grief.jpgI get a lot of mileage out of that picture.
  • 4 weeks later...
You really need to get over your loss.
Don't worry, BigD, I have you somewhere between a 5 and an 8 seed in the next bracket.See, it's going to work like this:Take the average number of votes received in the tournament for each poster. If you only lasted two rounds, then it's votes received in round 1 plus votes received in round 2 divided by games played. Or: (VR1 + VR2) / GPRank all 64 posters based on their average.Put them in groups of 16.Randomly seed within each 16.So if you were a top 16 vote-getter, you're guaranteed no worse than a 4 seed. Likewise, even if you received the least amount of votes out of all, you still have a shot at snagging a 13 seed, which gives you a small chance of winning a game or two.How will the winner be determined? I'm glad you asked.Before the NCAA basketball field is set, I will set up the brackets. Each poster will have a team assigned to them according to seed and region. If that team wins in the basketball tournament, that poster moves on.**This will henceforth be referred to as Lebatard Style.Anyone can figure out which grouping they will be in, but I'm confident nobody is going to take the time to do so.
Before the NCAA basketball field is set, I will set up the brackets. Each poster will have a team assigned to them according to seed and region. If that team wins in the basketball tournament, that poster moves on.*
Wait, wait, wait. Are you saying that I won't be benefiting from the faggot vote?
The field is set.People who posted in here about being an alternate were added to the field in place of marginal entries who didn't post in here. This is a good gauge of how this bracket will probably go.First, the play-in game:pigc.pngThen, the rest of the field:kooty.png(Seeding was 99% random. No, the 1% was not installing myself as a #1 seed. Seriously, it wasn't. The 1% was because I noticed one of the first round match-ups was two posters who I thought were potential winners of this thing and I didn't want to eliminate one of them that quickly, so I re-randomized.)
You can all suck on my balls
can we have a worst poster category? and just have the only option be mercury?edit: first
back off my category I won this one hands down
in the interest of the forum, i think a worst of topic vote should take place. i'm sure mercury would "win," but lets make this thing official.and it would keep the forum on life support.
nope I would take it down
I think chrozzo should be an option.
nice try guysedit: maybe arsenic has me beat, yeah, I think he does lol
back off my category I won this one hands down
You're a different kind of worst.M69 is the unfunny annoying kind.You are the worst at being aware, making sense, and understanding the difference between "have" and "of." But you are the best at sexual innuendo that makes me throw up in my mouth a little, so you got that going for you.
I've never had my balls sucked but it doesn't sound pleasurable.
Nobody wanted to take this one?
But you are the best at sexual innuendo that makes me throw up in my mouth a little, so you got that going for you.
Someday I'll take this title from her.
Nobody wanted to take this one?Someday I'll take this title from her.
gl the cougar has a ton of innuendo'sespecially when it comes to the boys here
You're a different kind of worst.M69 is the unfunny annoying kind.You are the worst at being aware, making sense, and understanding the difference between "have" and "of." But you are the best at sexual innuendo that makes me throw up in my mouth a little, so you got that going for you.
Finding this post
gl the cougar has a ton of innuendo'sespecially when it comes to the boys here
followed by this one was like an awesome little gift at the beginning of my Tuesday.