King Of Off Topic

I was exaggerating for effect. I barely read your posts because the punctuation is poor, but I trust you contribute a lot that I don't read.
WRONG!
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

I call shenanigans on the voting this round.The joke accounts have been out in full force in what appears to be an anti BG campaign.My best estimate is 2 people have voted a combined 16-18 times.

I call shenanigans on the voting this round.The joke accounts have been out in full force in what appears to be an anti BG campaign.My best estimate is 2 people have voted a combined 16-18 times.
C'mon -nobody likes BG. I can't believe I lost to him...
Good thing Shakezuma licensed his patented ForumDecisionator2000 to SJ for the duration of the tournament.
Well, you didn't approve the 10 joke accounts I tried to register after my round was over (VotingJokeAccount1, VotingJokeAccount2, etc) in a last ditch effort to bring a little reality back to this competition, so you only have yourself to blame for handing kooty over to the fags.And go ahead and call Shenanigans. The Irish cannot help you now.

Oh, it is meant to be king of Off-Topic??I don't really visit here much, so I've been voting based on Politics forum posting...

I was watching the first two surges in voting and the first time there were a bunch of votes to LG, but the TB/BG vote remained even the whole time. Then there was another flurry of voting and this time vb got a bunch of votes, but TB/BG remained even. I don't know what happened overnight, but since Balloon guy still won, I don't think I need to use the ForumDecisionator2000 just yet.ShakeZuma [ 61 ]El Guapo [ 32 ]LadyGrey [ 40 ]vbnautilus [ 53 ]digitalmonkey [ 35 ]loogie [ 58 ]Tactical Bear [ 46 ]Balloon guy [ 47 ]
Tactical Bear [ 46 ]Balloon guy [ 47 ]
Recount?About an hour ago, TB was ahead by 2 votes. I say, "Too Close To Call."LadyGrey [ 40 ]vbnautilus [ 53 ]Maybe if she had dressed a bit sluttier, she would have gotten more votes.

It's time for the regional championships!bhja4g.pngIn the West division, it's the battle of the guys who have three word names all smashed together: JubilantLankyLad and LongLiveYorke.In the South division, it's the battle of the posters who have two word names spaced out: Skeleton Jelly and Southern Buddhist.In the North division, it's ShakeZuma, who has been the most dominant player in the field so far, vs. vbnautilus who has won convincingly over two tough opponents.And in the East division, Scram's pre-tourney favorite loogie takes on the dark horse/pale horse Balloon guy.

I was watching the first two surges in voting and the first time there were a bunch of votes to LG
Yayyy
Then there was another flurry of voting and this time vb got a bunch of votes
Boooo
LadyGrey [ 40 ]vbnautilus [ 53 ]
Snooki-Wah.jpg

I wonder if the voting for Tactical Bear would have been any different if his pseudo names: Shimmering Wang or Bearded in Absentia were used?Or if his loss was karma kicking him in the ass for impregnating half of Michigan.Or for not posting for like a month while Kayla is busy wrapping him around her.....uh....little finger.Or if a well timed Wangian story would have propelled him right to the finals.And, where the hell is Beans?

I wonder if the voting for Tactical Bear would have been any different if his pseudo names: Shimmering Wang or Bearded in Absentia were used?Or if his loss was karma kicking him in the ass for impregnating half of Michigan.Or for not posting for like a month while Kayla is busy wrapping him around her.....uh....little finger.Or if a well timed Wangian story would have propelled him right to the finals.And, where the hell is Beans?
someone had to have cheated for BG. no way he beats TB without some foul play. a super troll versus a guy who brings top level content. i dont think so.