King Of Off Topic

I totally disagree with your notion that BG is just a troll. He's a vital part of this community and frankly, almost everyone likes him. That's very different than Wang, who is reclusive and mean. (This was the hardest match-up for me to vote on, because I hate to vote against anyone who loves JESUS!)
I don't think Wang is mean, but I also don't think he's around enough to deserve to win this thing.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

Nice. Still, TB announces a baby, and he's getting beat by some inconclusive trolling? Bah.
Featured Member of the Month for March 2009, Charter Member, Almost 20,000 posts, right about almost everything...if that's your definition of a troll, than give me a bridge to live under cause I gonna eat some Billy Goat Gruffs!

As expected I am standing no chance against VB, but to bolster my pride:

For those of you who don't want to do the math...the winner of the Beans-n-Icewater Protege contest, with a 3rd and two 2nd place finishes, is...LadyGrey!LadyGrey narrowly beat out vbnautilus by a score of 10.5 to 9.5.VB had a 3rd and 4th and a 1st place finish.These were the only two contestants to place in each of the three challenges.
My old nemesis may defeat me this time, but only one of us can boast of winning both 1st and 3rd place in the Protege competition.
My old nemesis may defeat me this time, but only one of us can boast of winning both 1st and 3rd place in the Protege competition.
Weird that this was exactly one year ago. Seems like... longer? shorter? I guess that's what a year feels like.
I am glad that SB one, she is so much more valuable than my blathering.
What?! No way. I demand a recount ... I saw the bracket, was pleased to make the sweet 16, and was quite content to be defeated by you. You totally deserved that one.Not to nitpick, but why is LLY in the West/South division? He's not even on the west side of Manhattan. And isn't VB in California?
45-19?Really? Does loogie have this:YOU MISSED IT...ask Rod Reynolds, he may have seen.This post will be edited very quickly!
We're all surprised you have 19 votes too.
*whispering behind digitalmonkey's back* Hey guys, is there an appropriate way to ask if that was really his girlfriend and not just some random picture?
Canon EOS 50D in case you're wondering.
Skeleton Jelly [ 36 ]speedz99 [ 18 ]
you know, not to take anything away from sj's victory here, but I have to believe that this vote was a whole lot closer than the vote total indicates. I have to think that most everybody was really close on their decision between speedz and tiny animals for brains, but that in the end, everybody came to the same conclusion of skelton beating out speedz by a very slim margin.
Southern Buddhist [ 29 ]Roll the Bones [ 25 ]
this one I attribute to two things: randy changing his name and sb's owning a vagina.
you know, not to take anything away from sj's victory here, but I have to believe that this vote was a whole lot closer than the vote total indicates. I have to think that most everybody was really close on their decision between speedz and tiny animals for brains, but that in the end, everybody came to the same conclusion of skelton beating out speedz by a very slim margin.
lebowski_bowling.gifThe North/East divisions already have 14 more votes than the West/South divisions received.Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.Edit: Five minutes later, up to 19 more...2nd Edit: Three minutes later, up to 22 more votes.
Featured Member of the Month for March 2009, Charter Member, Almost 20,000 posts, right about almost everything...if that's your definition of a troll, than give me a bridge to live under cause I gonna eat some Billy Goat Gruffs!
I was exaggerating for effect. I barely read your posts because the punctuation is poor, but I trust you contribute a lot that I don't read.
WRONG!
this one I attribute to two things: randy changing his name and sb's owning a vagina.
That doesn't make LG's position look very good, now does it? The rest of Britain had better get busy.
so many entendres i'm having trouble limiting it to just double.It's probably just the lighting.
The power of careful wording!