King Of Off Topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

I came into this thread with the intention of breaking the tie because there hadn't been any votes cast all hour, but apparently there were two last minute (possibly overtime, I kind of lost track of time there) votes made for the final outcome.
Which way were you going to vote?

This is pretty exciting and I too am surprised by some of the voting and close tough matches.I had a pretty big win but it was a fluke and I'm obviously going to get crushed very soon. Let's face it, I'm old, unfunny, not very literate and have limited unpopular interests. Oh and I had a pretty big win but it was a fluke and umm wait, what were we talking about?

got a hank vs. quack matchup I'm really highly anticipating. neither of them are really contenders for the title, but the bastards are just so evenly matched... it's gonna be a nail biter.
Hank is running away with it!hank213 [ 11 ]Quacktastic [ 5 ]Edit: 14 - 5! Quack needs a time out!
BDM vs RTM is awesome, mostly because BDM is already gearing up to be either defensive, dismissive, or both in case of a loss.
I don't know if you've been reading this thread, But I've been in that gear since the bracket was unveiled.Also, win or loss, it should be pretty obvious right now what form my reaction is going to take.

I think it would've been better for the tournament if Scram had moved on. He's like Duke; everybody says they hate him, but the ratings are always better when he's involved.Loogie is Syracuse. Very good program, but needs to ride a Carmelo-like rape joke to win it all.

I think it would've been better for the tournament if Scram had moved on. He's like Duke; everybody says they hate him, but the ratings are always better when he's involved.Loogie is Syracuse. Very good program, but needs to ride a Carmelo-like rape joke to win it all.
It's especially unfair considering I'm taking down LadyGrey's doability bracket this year.
I have no idea who quacktastic is.rocksquid also but he must be despised to be losing to gee whiz
Quacktastic is RhinestoneCowboy.Rocksquid is an army guy. I think he's high a lot too.Edit: I'm hearing good things about some Theraflu guy. Supposed to be a real up-and-comer.
I think people would be shocked at how many of the people in this contest i have no opinion of what so ever because I have no idea who they specifically are or can think of a single post they've made.
rsmbox is the one who made the poker table with the creased felt.