King Of Off Topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

"I'm waiting for my pitch!!"
Gee now I feel like a heel, especially today of all days. Actually today has been a shitty all around day to be honest. A day where the guilt really gets to you, and a day where you wonder what the f did you do to deserve it kind of day. Maybe I was to hard on you Austin that's because you are a good kid. Love isn't easy and it really does hurt at times trust me I have been there too, on many occasions. As many others have stated life does go on. You just can't dwell on the past experiences or pain because living on that will not let you be free to love or trust again, and that is a lonely place my friend. Life is not meant to be lonely. At least have some fun out there. I plan on to for whatever time I have left.
Are you more of a Randy Orton heel or Chris Jericho heel? Or maybe you are the cowardly heel like Edge? He never wins clean...

just the fact that i didnt get to the final four...just proves the unworthiness of this forum!hidammit...im gonna go get a beer!(wait, this was like last year wasnt it?)

just the fact that i didnt get to the final four...just proves the unworthiness of this forum!hidammit...im gonna go get a beer!(wait, this was like last year wasnt it?)
Well you havent put a new entry in your beer thread in awhile nor have you fought off a attempted rape by a minor in a longtime. Time to step up your game Chroz.
Well you havent put a new entry in your beer thread in awhile nor have you fought off a attempted rape by a minor in a longtime. Time to step up your game Chroz.
i now hate you on so many levels but at the same time i want to be inside you deeply..well done
I think he needs to roadtrip to Rhode Island.
i now hate you on so many levels but at the same time i want to be inside you deeply..well done
Oh didnt you hear? I dont go that way anymore. I got cured by the same people that cured Ted Haggert. Everytime I think about unnatural sexual acts with the same sex I jab letter opener into my testicles and the thoughts go away.
Oh didnt you hear? I dont go that way anymore. I got cured by the same people that cured Ted Haggert. Everytime I think about unnatural sexual acts with the same sex I jab letter opener into my testicles and the thoughts go away.
im so hurt!
omg Christain be a man lol
I think he needs to roadtrip to Rhode Island.
I thinks he needs a female hooker, that will rape him.
SHUT THE FUCK UP.You are the best/worst joke account/life ever.
Watching the evolution of various poster's individual reaction to rose has been a pure delight over the past year. I, for the record, have loved rose the moment I saw her first post..Not in a sexual way, more of an agape... I think agape.. something like that.. a love pure and untainted by my twisted sexual deviancys
  • 1 year later...

Movie trailer voice guy:In a forum where numbers dwindled...xfpx7s.jpgwhere the last action on the first page was almost a month ago...2rwkcjo.jpgone man...2vvlxt2.jpgstood to rise above it all...demwz7.jpg and become...King of Off Topic 2010!bhkv0g.jpg~*~Coming soon~*~