I Want To Have Some Fun With This Email.

Here is what I received:Dear Friend,This is Guardsman Harry Barnes of the 1st Battalion Scots Guard, but redeployed to Iraq, and presently stationed in Mushirij South West of Basra.I will like to share some very vital information that would bring some good financial returns to us in just a few weeks or days depending on how fast we pursue the matter.This may not be the best medium to make this kind of contact because of the numerous scam offers transmitted through the Internet, but it is all I have access to for now.I will be very grateful if you can give me the opportunity to discuss this matter with you by assuring me that you will not use any part of it against me in anyway, I hope you understand my limitations here. I will await a mail from you.Please contact me through my email so we can discuss more: barnesharry43062@live.com Sincere Regards,Harry Barnes I want to have some fun with this, but want some input. Some of you are funny as hell- any ideas?

Hello HarryYour email could not have come at a better time. I have actually been seeking an investor for a business idea which I've been developing for some time now. There is a huge niche market for photographs and videos of men wearing women's clothing/underwear, i.e. cross dressers. Though amateur sites exist, I believe there is a business opportunity for someone who can organise and market the materials effectively. Such an operation requires resources and time which I cannot afford - and that's where you cum in.I'm attaching a recent photograph of me which is just a teaser for the sort of entertainment I am passionate about emitting to the world!Please do respond with the details of your financial opportunity and let's discuss our future together as business partners. Thank you again Harry and I hope to hear from you soon.PaulAttached: 1zn4aaa.jpg

Hello HarryYour email could not have come at a better time. I have actually been seeking an investor for a business idea which I've been developing for some time now. There is a huge niche market for photographs and videos of men wearing women's clothing/underwear, i.e. cross dressers. Though amateur sites exist, I believe there is a business opportunity for someone who can organise and market the materials effectively. Such an operation requires resources and time which I cannot afford - and that's where you cum in.I'm attaching a recent photograph of me which is just a teaser for the sort of entertainment I am passionate about emitting to the world!Please do respond with the details of your financial opportunity and let's discuss our future together as business partners. Thank you again Harry and I hope to hear from you soon.PaulAttached: 1zn4aaa.jpg
:club: simply awesome.

Hello Harry,I'm sorry to inform you of this, but Mr._(insert name here)___ has recently been murdered in his home. My name is John O'Conner from the Orlando (or whatever city you live in) Police Department. We have seized his computers and email addresses, hence this communication.This was likely a drug deal gone wrong, and we have some suspects already, but we would like to have you come in for questioning since you seem to know Mr.__(insert name here)__ on a personal level. We know that you are not communicating from Basra, as we have already traced your I.P. address and your location is precisely known. From the looks of this email, it looks quite suspicious so we suggest you immediately turn yourself in to authorities and avoid any risk of being detained. Please tell me when and where you will surrender so that we can expect you.Thank you,John O'ConnerEDIT: disclaimer notice: Imitating a police officer is against the law, but.... do you really think a criminal is going to turn someone in? Drug dealers don't report it when someone jacks their stash....

Hello Harry,I'm sorry to inform you of this, but Mr._(insert name here)___ has recently been murdered in his home. My name is John O'Conner from the Orlando (or whatever city you live in) Police Department. We have seized his computers and email addresses, hence this communication.This was likely a drug deal gone wrong, and we have some suspects already, but we would like to have you come in for questioning since you seem to know Mr.__(insert name here)__ on a personal level. We know that you are not communicating from Basra, as we have already traced your I.P. address and your location is precisely known. From the looks of this email, it looks quite suspicious so we suggest you immediately turn yourself in to authorities and avoid any risk of being detained. Please tell me when and where you will surrender so that we can expect you.Thank you,John O'ConnerEDIT: disclaimer notice: Imitating a police officer is against the law, but.... do you really think a criminal is going to turn someone in? Drug dealers don't report it when someone jacks their stash....
Inaccurate.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=120196
I bet you listen to Tom Mabe.

I think your best bet is to respond with a simple message of curiosity and interest. If you write something too elaborate, it might be funny in itself, but they will not pursue you. You need to develop this relationship a bit, water it and let it grow like a young sapling. Take it easy at first and write back something polite like this, keeping it subtle so that we can get some trust and develop our fiction as the correspondence grows:Dear Mr Barnes, I am of course always interested in financial opportunities, but I don't really understand why you have chosen me. Please tell me more about what you are suggesting and how I may be of service. Curiously yours, Mike Rotch

I think your best bet is to respond with a simple message of curiosity and interest. If you write something too elaborate, it might be funny in itself, but they will not pursue you. You need to develop this relationship a bit, water it and let it grow like a young sapling. Take it easy at first and write back something polite like this, keeping it subtle so that we can get some trust and develop our fiction as the correspondence grows:Dear Mr Barnes, I am of course always interested in financial opportunities, but I don't really understand why you have chosen me. Please tell me more about what you are suggesting and how I may be of service. Curiously yours, Mike Rotch
Yes. Get the ball rolling. Although I am thinking a movie character of sorts, which I can intertwine into our dealings. Like, say, call myself Jonathon Moxon, and eventually talk about how coach is riding my ass and how I just got to get out of this town.
Yes. Get the ball rolling. Although I am thinking a movie character of sorts, which I can intertwine into our dealings. Like, say, call myself Jonathon Moxon, and eventually talk about how coach is riding my ass and how I just got to get out of this town.
If I were you, I'd start as slightly hostile and suspicious. You've got to let the guy work his con. If you just off the jumps seem to eager, he will think something is up. Just send back something that says " Who are you, how did you get this email address, what are you even talking about, financial gains, this is all very vague and fishy, etc etc. etc. If you come across as suspicious and annoyed, then you'll give him a chance to "convince you" and talk you into it. Make sense? I had a long correspondence with a Nigerian that was quite entertaining, but he eventually got tired of it of it when I didn't proceed with giving him my bank info. Play it slow and cautious. Basically, imagine yourself to be about 50 iq points dumber, about 30 years older with little or no experience with the Internet or Internet scams and imagine how you would respond to this. It's important to not to sound too intelligent in your response. No one with half a brain would fall for this, he knows this as well as us. His target audience is the stupid and the naive.

Alright, I dumbed it down a bit, this was my answer:This is pretty vague, I don't understand what you are saying exactly. Have we met? I don't think I have been to Basra before. JM I am sticking with the Jonathon Moxon thing because it makes me giggle. I figured JM would be the way to go just in case he googled the full name right off the bat.

Alright, I dumbed it down a bit, this was my answer:This is pretty vague, I don't understand what you are saying exactly. Have we met? I don't think I have been to Basra before. JM I am sticking with the Jonathon Moxon thing because it makes me giggle. I figured JM would be the way to go just in case he googled the full name right off the bat.
lol wasnt that dawson in varsity blues?
Hello HarryYour email could not have come at a better time. I have actually been seeking an investor for a business idea which I've been developing for some time now. There is a huge niche market for photographs and videos of men wearing women's clothing/underwear, i.e. cross dressers. Though amateur sites exist, I believe there is a business opportunity for someone who can organise and market the materials effectively. Such an operation requires resources and time which I cannot afford - and that's where you cum in.I'm attaching a recent photograph of me which is just a teaser for the sort of entertainment I am passionate about emitting to the world!Please do respond with the details of your financial opportunity and let's discuss our future together as business partners. Thank you again Harry and I hope to hear from you soon.PaulAttached:
Someone's been effing some serious funny into this girl lately, if I were Jeffstrat I would have questions.