Hitting Set With Pocket Kings And What Would You Do?

Hero has 1600 in chips in first front position holding pocket KINGS. blinds 10/20. hero raised to 120 then (enemy) 2 seats from him raises it up to 300. Hero just calls the bet suspecting aces.flop comes: 2c Ad 7H rainbow flophero checks and then enemy checks behind himturn comes: KsHero bets 200 and enemy just calls with no raiseriver comes : 9hhero checks and then enemy raise to 600would you call, raise or fold in this position???suspecting that enemy has aces

If you do anything but get all the chips you need to stop playing poker and start playing snakes and ladders.
putting all your money in when you are behind and beat.... thanks for the advice. daniel once had q10. hit top pair but he suspected the other opponent to have aces and the opponent did have aces and he checked it to the river until the dude finally raised with his aces and daniel folded
putting all your money in when you are behind and beat.... thanks for the advice. daniel once had q10. hit top pair but he suspected the other opponent to have aces and the opponent did have aces and he checked it to the river until the dude finally raised with his aces and daniel folded
Because top pair on a Q high board is the same as the second nuts with your opponent requiring *exactly* pocket aces to have you beat.Snakes and ladders, seriously. You'll find it a much better game.
There's a big difference between top pair and second nuts.
hero checks and then enemy raise to 600
Also, how could the enemy raise at the river without someone betting before him?

You might as well be holding 23 if he has aces...Imo this is a definite fold PF, i mean, he re-raised PF. What do people re-raise with PF? That's right, ACES!

I would have never had to make a turn decision. With only one hand that beats me, I reraise preflop.Since any reraise puts about half my stack in the pot, I save myself the time, consider myself commited, and reraise all-in preflop after villian raised to 300.

Hero has 1600 in chips in first front position holding pocket KINGS. blinds 10/20. hero raised to 120 then (enemy) 2 seats from him raises it up to 300. Hero just calls the bet suspecting aces.flop comes: 2c Ad 7H rainbow flophero checks and then enemy checks behind himturn comes: KsHero bets 200 and enemy just calls with no raiseriver comes : 9hhero checks and then enemy raise to 600would you call, raise or fold in this position???suspecting that enemy has aces
Dude... what kind of player is "enemy" tight...loose? some people will think you are bluffing and will reraise with AK or AQ or JJ or pretty much anything. You have second NUTS. If he has a set of Aces then you are coolered and there is nothing you can do about it. You bring up a hand about DN and he also called on HSP with 66 vs. 55 (Gus Hanson) and the board was 956 5 2 and he called an all-in (and lost). We all get coolered time to time. But you have to take that guys chips in that situation. If you folded I would love to play some cash games with you sometime.

normally i would jump on the bandwagon with u guys and berate this guy for how he played this hand,but i was his opponentand guess what,i did have aces,and i knew he had trip kings,so was waiting for him to bet so i could raise and get all the money in.but i was so shocked amazed that he got away from it,that i decided he is the next DN and will be playing all the HE events this year at the wsop,on MY dime!!!!no but seriously lol/i posted a slightly similar situation recently(well not really it was jus another never ever fold situation,and the consensus was clear)fold here ever,and competetive snakes and ladders sounds like a good idea IMO,ill stake you