Password And Login Question

I just realised I'd never paid much attention to that cause I never had enough money online to reallt care.Is it unsafe to have a poker software on auto-login? Or does it not make a difference whether you actually type your password?I'm also changing my password. How often should I do that? Should it be completely random (eg: WkjNRs4s267s)?(yes that's a n00b question :club: )

I don't like the auto-login option because then anyone who can access your computer can get right onto your account (i.e. roomates, friends over at your house, pets, etc.)

I have mine on auto log in. My log in screen for my computer is password protected and the only people that know the pw is myself and my girlfriend who also plays on my poker account. She just plays small stake sng's though and maybe the occasional 10nl donk fest. Other than that I don't really worry much.

just tell me the password so i can make sure no one else figures it out
I just realised I'd never paid much attention to that cause I never had enough money online to reallt care.Is it unsafe to have a poker software on auto-login? Or does it not make a difference whether you actually type your password?I'm also changing my password. How often should I do that? Should it be completely random (eg: WkjNRs4s267s)?(yes that's a n00b question :club: )
I think he already did.Now just tell us the screen name.