pocket 7's vs 8's vs 10's vs jacks!

Pocket 7's VS 8's VS 10's VS Jacks... who wins!? 7's of course! 8's makes a set while 7's make a miracle straight catching runner runner! Check this out!***** Hand History for Game 51616502100 *****NL Hold'em 10 Buy-in + 1 Entry Fee Trny:13101506 Level:1 Blinds(10/15) - Thursday, May 05, 23:09:49 EDT 2005Table Play money 4000477 Seat 4 is the buttonTotal number of players : 8 Seat 3: alliemmie ( $1565 )Seat 4: xSRHxKMKx ( $830 )Seat 10: CanadianCuse ( $740 )Seat 9: WATERMAN52 ( $390 )Seat 5: hddarts ( $770 )Seat 2: Incubus77546 ( $605 )Seat 6: vangjoe ( $2035 )Seat 8: mo66375 ( $1065 )Trny:13101506 Level:1Blinds(10/15)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to Incubus77546 [ 7c 7d ]mo66375 calls [15].WATERMAN52 folds.CanadianCuse calls [15].Incubus77546 raises [305].alliemmie calls [305].xSRHxKMKx is all-In [830]hddarts is all-In [760]vangjoe folds.mo66375 folds.CanadianCuse folds.Incubus77546 is all-In [300]alliemmie calls [525].** Dealing Flop ** [ 8d, Qc, 5c ]** Dealing Turn ** [ 4s ]** Dealing River ** [ 6h ]Incubus77546 shows [ 7c, 7d ] a straight, four to eight.alliemmie shows [ Js, Jd ] a pair of jacks.xSRHxKMKx shows [ 8h, 8s ] three of a kind, eights.hddarts shows [ Td, Th ] a pair of tens.xSRHxKMKx wins 120 chips from side pot #2 with three of a kind, eights.xSRHxKMKx wins 495 chips from side pot #1 with three of a kind, eights.Incubus77546 wins 2465 chips from the main pot with a straight, four to eight.hddarts finished in eighth place.hddarts has left the table.The Small Blind left the table. The Dealer button remains in place.

I was going to ask what the **** you were doing raising 20X the bb with 7s, then I noticed it was play money. Interesting hand, wonder what the odds of 4 pocket pairs coming up on a 8 handed table are.

Haha yeah trust me I wouldnt do that if it was real money I have my real money account on Pokerstars and just felt like playing some play money and getting in on some fish action! :club:

Let me recount a home game I was playing two weeks ago. 88: allin for 6.7577 (me): callAA(mr.passive): callof course I didn't know how behind I was at the time...flop: A 7 7me: checkAA: check turn: Qme: bet $10AA: callriver: 10me: bet $30AA: Allin for $115me: OMG OMG I CALL!!!!!!needless to say there was much commotion after the hands were flipped over.

I was going to ask what the censored you were doing raising 20X the bb with 7s, then I noticed it was play money. Interesting hand, wonder what the odds of 4 pocket pairs coming up on a 8 handed table are.
I dunno, but I once had it happen with 4 people left in an SNG. I was the chip leader and 2 short stacks go all in, I look down at JJ and go all in and the 2nd largest stack goes all in with QQ. It was QQ vs JJ vs 88 vs 66. 88 and QQ hit sets and I runner runner for straight and knock everyone out.

I remember a hand from a PP NL $100, where i was dealt KQ on the button. One person Limped I raised, SB reraised, BB reraised, limper called what was like 25, i folded, SB called.Three saw flop of rainbow J 10 9 (I'm censored at this point cause it is a huge pot and i would have flopped nuts)Everyone on the flop gets Allin, pot is over 400turn and river are A, ASB shows 99BB shows JJLimper shows 10 10By the way this was at a six man table

Best I've ever seen was a $10 SNG on Absolute. 4 players left. UTG raises, button reraises, SB goes all in, I get the **** out of the way in the BB, UTG raises all in and MP calls. AA vs KK v JJ. AA took it down. So in one hand I was suddenly heads up against the behemoth AA man, and I made a great come-from-behind victory, down 4 to 1 in chips. He actually kind of sucked, just started puttin me all in every hand preflop and I waited for my moments 8)

[quote="Nutcracker"]I was going to ask what the censored you were doing raising 20X the bb with 7s, then I noticed it was play money. Interesting hand, wonder what the odds of 4 pocket pairs coming up on a 8 handed table are.I was playing in the BPO qualifier a couple of weeks ago. I was first to go all-in pre-flop, I had pocket Q's, player to my left went all-in with pocket 10's, player to his left went all-in with pocket A's, and player to his left went all-in with pocket J's.Rockets held up, however he knocked three of us out in one hand :club:

Being a 4:1 underdog in chips isn't that big of a difference, is it?Double through him once or twice and you're mint.

Being a 4:1 underdog in chips isn't that big of a difference, is it?
Yes it is. Imagine being two left at a Party SnG, you have 2000 and your opponent has 8000, with blinds at 250-500. You're basically forced to go all in every hand...