Set On 4 Card Straight 3 Card Flush Board

BU 52/28 over 50 handsBB 53/29 over 32 handsPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP ($144.45)Moneyball ($106.20)Button ($68.40)SB ($111.70)BB ($239.40)UTG ($44.25)Preflop: Moneyball is CO with 3 :D , 3 :5c . 2 folds, Moneyball raises to $3.5, Button raises to $6, 1 fold, BB calls $5, Moneyball calls $2.50.Would you guys go for c/r? Anyone bet less or more? I think I probably should have c/r this given how aggressive he seems, plus c/ring could possible trap BB in the middle.Flop: ($18.50) 5 :D , 2 :club: , 3 :D(3 players)BB checks, Moneyball bets $15, Button folds, BB calls $15.Do you guys bet here? I like checking behind just because I dont want to be c/r and just for pot control.Turn: ($48.50) 4 :ts(2 players)BB checks, Moneyball checks.Who bets and how much? If the turn didnt bring both sides of the straight and the flush I think its a pretty easy bet, but I see some guys playing low straights or he could also be looking to c/r. But he is very loose and could figure out a hand he could beat with some POS.River: ($48.50) Q :4h(2 players)BB checks, Moneyball bets $31?

How agrressive is the button? Against a lot of aggro people who are literaly goin to bet 95% of the time when checked to i prefer check/raising, but i think betting if fine and imo there's not that much difference between the two. I check behind the turn too, that's a horrible card and i don't see much value in betting it.I think the river bet is fine, he'd hopefully lead the river with an ace and i think this is a safe value bet against 88+.

Check that river. With the PF action, someone always wakes up with an A here.
Surely he would lead the river with the straight?IPITS as OP.

Did BB flat the min re-raise with another PP? I think I fire the turn just to be certain the 4 flush doesn't get there. I don't believe a good Ace would have flat called the min re-raise over isolating PF there, but if he did, and if he calls or re-raises the bet, then it's an easy check/fold or fold on the river for me.

Have you guys seen his stats hes a donk. River bet is closer than you guys think.
If we were in villains shoes. What would we do with an ace and no spades in the hand here? (just ignore how we got there)I like check/call here (from villains POV) because I'd hate being raised and couldnt fold my ace anyway. Also checking is probably the only way to get someone to bet a hand that we beat.Is there a flaw in my logic?