yeh I got hosed and its not ok. I came up with a good analogy when it comes to sites chat policy. Since FTP is the worst their coc in guy's ass........ Stars is coc in guy's mouth......... since AP doesn't give a shit their coc in pussy.

yeh I got hosed and its not ok. I came up with a good analogy when it comes to sites chat policy. Since FTP is the worst their coc in guy's ass........ Stars is coc in guy's mouth......... since AP doesn't give a shit their coc in pussy.
You think yours was bad?Hello Mike,It has come to our attention that you have been abusing your chatprivileges at the tables. We value all players and wish to cultivate anenvironment in which they can play without being harassed or callednames at the tables. A copy of the offending chat is shown below:drcossack (Observer): I repeat: YOU.ARE.A.DUMBASS.We have revoked your chat privileges at this time for a period of 1month, after which time they may be reinstated upon your request. Anyattempt to circumvent this suspension by creating multiple accounts withus may result in the permanent closing of your account.We thank you for your cooperation in this matter, and wish you best ofluck at the tables.Regards,BrianFull Tilt Poker SupportHere was all of it:eddyboy (Observer): fulltilt also going down tommorrow younghovah (Observer): yeah rightdrcossack (Observer): Eddy, you're a moron. It's not.eddyboy (Observer): take ur money out nowdrcossack (Observer): I repeat: YOU.ARE.A.DUMBASS.younghovah (Observer): i seconf that For some reason, I kept that in my gmail.
since AP doesn't give a shit their coc in pussy.
It's odd that AP would be the most lenient while they make it the easiest to report abuse of chat, by having a button to do so in the table options.
No vowels are left, so I'm going to spin the wheel, Pat.
Today on Stars I was playing and picking up a ton of preflop hands and raising a ton so this d-bag started telling people to call me during the hand and complaining that I was raising everyhand etc. while I was still in hands so I contacted a moderator on Stars and he just came to the table and posted some bs generic reply about how I shouldn't be so sensitive when being abuse in chat.
Yeah.....some of the mods at Stars are excellent, but I've had cases similar with calling hands, etc and they say "You can always block his chat" super helpful :club:
It's odd that AP would be the most lenient while they make it the easiest to report abuse of chat, by having a button to do so in the table options.
You know that button doesn't due anything, right ? AP is the most difficult because you have to email them the time, date, table it happened at.....as well as after which specific hands (giving hand numbers) that foul language was used.
START SHIPPING ftp dnt giv a fuk bout u or its players , online poker sux any ways i found a new hobby and its ten times more fun and my money goes slower than ever . its called meth ... ever try or hear about it ?
<----goes to school in the meth capital of new england

some support dudes are mega soft, 4 little stars cant be that offensiveHello MEX123, We have received a complaint regarding some things you said in chat at our tables. I have reviewed the chat log and did find some of your comments to be inappropriate.Our goal at PokerStars is to be a fun place to play, where everyone can feel comfortable. Foul language and abuse of other players takes away from everyone's enjoyment, and therefore cannot be permitted. We must ask you to refrain from using this type of language in the future, or we will be forced to remove your chat privileges. Please note that you may not be the only one receiving a message suchas this. When we receive a chat complaint, we review the entire chatof all players at the table. Any other offenders at the table were also warned or revoked as appropriate to our policies. Regards, Lee B PokerStars Support Team ---161080342 MEX123 yo will **** off 1 2/17/2008 2:50:28 AM

<---- goes to school in the meth capital of the world
Last I checked, Des Moines was the meth capital of the world. Sad but true..