Pair And A Flush Draw On The Flop Against A Strange Player

Hero - $380SB - ~$800ishHero is BB with Th 2cCO calls, Btn calls, SB completes, Hero checks.Flop: [Kh 2h 8h]SB bets $14Hero??Reads: SB is a strange player. Chased a straight against my set of Kings, folded on the river when I filled up after I pretty much just reached over and pulled $120 or so from his stack.Do we call and hope to hit the flush on the turn? Do we raise to see where we are? Folding seems way too weak.

With CO and Button still to act? I'm mucking this. Your "draw" is dominated by three other cards, and you're only 2 to 1 to get there. You have third pair and not much else. Even if your Th is good, your not getting much action, hence no implied odds.

Folding is too weak? It's the only play here, especially with 2 players yet to act. You have virtually no hand. A pair of 2's with a so-so flush draw? You're either a very slight favorite against the one bettor (doubtful) or a sizeable underdog (much more likely).

It seemed too weak against the player making the bet is what I meant.I hate posting really awful hands like this, I usually feel pretty stupid for posting it.

It seemed too weak against the player making the bet is what I meant.I hate posting really awful hands like this, I usually feel pretty stupid for posting it.
You shouldn't. Hands don't have to be all-in marginal call/fold decisions to be "good". You post hands to fix leaks, so anything that helps fix those leaks are worth posting.
You shouldn't. Hands don't have to be all-in marginal call/fold decisions to be "good". You post hands to fix leaks, so anything that helps fix those leaks are worth posting.
Indeed. Don't worry about how the hand looks. You should be concentrating on fixing your game, not about people insinuating that you're dumb for posting it.

I realize that. This hand was a huge leak for me, and it cost me dearly. I called the flop, made my flush on the turn. The SB checked, I bet, got raised, and couldn't find it in me to fold(this is probably my worst leak). I get a hand like this maybe once or twice a month that I just can not fold for whatever reason, and it costs me dearly.I mostly mis-played the player in this hand because I was not giving him credit for a flush due to his previous betting patterns and his playing style. In fact, the way he had played, I figured he either flopped top pair, two pair, or a really low flush(I know this is contradictory). Like 67hh, or something of the like. I really figured if my flush hit, that my Th would be good.

A flush made from 4 cards on the board and one in your hand is a very different animal than one made with two in your hand.In the same way that you shouldn't get excited about your two-pair with the board paired, you shouldn't get excited about your flush draw with 3 of a suit on the board in a multiway pot.