Addicting Game # Something Or Other

Dear Zach6668,It has come to our attention that you were abusive to noone in particular in one of your moderated forums. We users at FCP want the site to be enjoyable for everyone who visits. We have been forced to extend a 3-month ban on your use of the W key. Below you will find the offending entry.Sincerely,Noone in Particular

wadskjlgjspdjklwowoeweoweoweow
Dear Zach6668,It has come to our attention that you were abusive to noone in particular in one of your moderated forums. We users at FCP want the site to be enjoyable for everyone who visits. We have been forced to extend a 3-month ban on your use of the W key. Below you will find the offending entry.Sincerely,Noone in Particular
Dear Noone in Particular,Thank you for your mail. Here at the International Moderation of Online Moderators (IMOM), we take abuse of moderation privilages extremely seriously. After careful consideration of this case (ID no: 1,236,668) we have come to the conclusion that whilst it may seem that the Moderator in question, one Mr. Zacharius Sixsmith, abused his position in the early hours of this morning whilst playing the 'World's Hardest Game'... it was simply a misunderstanding. Zach was simly unable to express his thoughts coherently, and after speaking to him personally, we now realize 'wadskjlgjspdjklwowoeweoweoweow' is in fact an anagram of 'Wow wow Sleepwalk Joke Odds Jew'. It was his way of telling the OP of this thread (who is Jewish) that he is now tired after playing this game and the odds of him completing it are a joke.Other anagrams which often confuse, are:Elvis: LivesMother-in-law: Woman HitlerFuneral: Real FunClint Eastwood: Old West ActionSlot Machines: Cash Lost in'emStatue of Liberty: Built to Stay FreeA Decimal Point: I'm a Dot in PlaceWe hope this clears up this matter for you. However, we must warn you that further accusations of this nature may result in a 2 month ban from the internet.Sincerely,Mr. Rection Hugh G.

Now here is a key question. How do I explain to my wife that I got fired from work because of no productivity, caused by this game? It's going to happen.

Now here is a key question. How do I explain to my wife that I got fired from work because of no productivity, caused by this game? It's going to happen.
Make her play it?