Is Harrington On Cash Games Out Yet?

My brother works for Borders book store, and he says they have not yet received them.Hope that helps
Yeah...neither Borders nor Barnes & Noble have them yet. They're on order apparently. Looks like I may as well go the Amazon.com route considering I can't get one today.
Yeah...neither Borders nor Barnes & Noble have them yet. They're on order apparently. Looks like I may as well go the Amazon.com route considering I can't get one today.
i think you can get in on 2+2.
Will this book really help give anyone an edge once everyone else has read it too?
You can read strategy on chess...backgammon....gin....but none of it will guarantee the same levels of succes or lack thereof. That's a very individual thing. If it were as simple as reading a book, there'd be many experts on a variety of skills.
You can read strategy on chess...backgammon....gin....but none of it will guarantee the same levels of succes or lack thereof. That's a very individual thing. If it were as simple as reading a book, there'd be many experts on a variety of skills.
I am sure this was the answer he was looking for. :club:
I hope and expect that you are wrong.There are additional barriers; people won't buy the book, the owners won't read the book once they bought it; and the readers won't understand the book after reading it...amazon.ca has a listed price that's $13 lower than amazon.com, so I expect amazon.ca to lie and cancel the order, claiming that the book is permanently unavailable rather than honour the $18 price they mistakenly listed it as.There's no way Dan would want that book available for only $18, not that he has that much say.

Slight Hijack, but wasn't there a specific Heads Up book coming out? I looked for it on 2+2 the other day and didn't see anything for it. Also checked Amazon, but same thing.Am I blind, stupid, or just wrong?Or all three?