Straight On River On Paired Board

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG ($30.85)MP ($29.60)CO ($72.15)Hero ($29.70)SB ($24.75)BB ($25)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :ts , 5 :D . 1 fold, MP calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.25, 2 folds, MP calls $1.Flop: ($2.85) 7 :club: , 4 :D , 2 :D(2 players)MP checks, Hero bets $1.25, MP calls $1.25.Turn: ($5.35) 7 :5c(2 players)MP checks, Hero checks.River: ($5.35) 3 :4h(2 players)MP bets $9, Hero ? Villain is 55/6/0.6 through ~100 hands. Push or flat call? (and im not sure what happened on the flop bet but i believe I meant for it to be 2.25)

Hm. That's not very aggressive. Have we ever seen him make overbets post-flop before? I'm tempted to push, but there's not a whole lot he could call us with that we'd beat aside from a lot of trip 7s.

This is a typical line for a donk who hit his draw. Unless he has shown strong signs of tricky play earlier, I'd call (because he could turn up with some random 7 here that he wanted to check-raise on the turn), but expecting to see A5 or, a bit more likely, 65. I think pushing is no use here; he's not folding anything you don't beat, and he's not calling with anything you do beat.

Fold pre, probably call river, it might be close but i think people overbet the river a lot when their slowplay goes wrong.

Fold pre, probably call river, it might be close but i think people overbet the river a lot when their slowplay goes wrong.
Folding pre is standard in most cases, but against players like this I try to isolate them in pots postflop and take advantage of them.

I do to, i just think that A5o is a bit loose to do it with, it's marginal though as i'm fine with raising A5s here.

I do to, i just think that A5o is a bit loose to do it with, it's marginal though as i'm fine with raising A5s here.
Fair enough. I guess it depends on the tightness of the players behind for whats the optimal percentage of hands to be doing this with. Don't have the numbers offhand lol

It's a pretty standard raise on the button at low stakes when someone limps. You want to isolate the limper here usually when on the button.

It's a pretty standard raise on the button at low stakes when someone limps. You want to isolate the limper here usually when on the button.
Whoops, when I made the initial reply I thought I made that raise from the CO. Yeah unless the limper is known to do this with decent aces, I'm pretty much raising everytime from the button.
This is a typical line for a donk who hit his draw. Unless he has shown strong signs of tricky play earlier, I'd call (because he could turn up with some random 7 here that he wanted to check-raise on the turn), but expecting to see A5 or, a bit more likely, 65. I think pushing is no use here; he's not folding anything you don't beat, and he's not calling with anything you do beat.
This guy isnt folding a 7 imo with those stats.

We didn't bet the flop very hard and we checked the turn. IMHO, gutterballs from thin air are delicious. He may be doing this with trips, in which case we should take all his mobneys. He may have a full house, in which case, he'll snap call our push and take ours. That's teh pokah.