justblaze this is for you

I just sent a close friend of mine to justblaze and asked him to transfer 250.00 into his accounthis reply was for me to lick his balls.yet he wanted me to transfer money into a perfect strangers account. make sense?not to me.the only way im playing him is if there is money held.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok... so you won't send money to a stranger....but you expect him to be perfectly ok with it...now how about this... why don't you find a medium?like me or JaysonWeber, or Akishore.... you both know us well enough from the forum... we want to see this go down just as much as everyone else so we won't tamper with it...I don't even like the pokerstars site at all so you know I won't be playing with it... and ticking off two guys isn't worth $500 to me so I'm not gonna do anything stupid with it.

ok... so you won't send money to a stranger....but you expect him to be perfectly ok with it...now how about this... why don't you find a medium?like me or JaysonWeber, or Akishore.... you both know us well enough from the forum... we want to see this go down just as much as everyone else so we won't tamper with it...I don't even like the pokerstars site at all so you know I won't be playing with it... and ticking off two guys isn't worth $500 to me so I'm not gonna do anything stupid with it.
I know you?yeah that makes sensethis kid has my full nameI can post my adress if he wantsHowever I will not transfer money to anyone that I dont have contact withif he does not want to thats fine.someone must have a brain and understand this

Send the money to Jayson. He's the beeping moderator...there is no more neutral party on this forum.

I just sent a close friend of mine to justblaze and asked him to transfer 250.00 into his accounthis reply was for me to lick his balls.yet he wanted me to transfer money into a perfect strangers account. make sense?not to me.the only way im playing him is if there is money held.
ok buddy i suggested we send money to an IMPARTIAL 3rd party, not your best bud dr. doolittle. Youve talked so much smack about how im a punk kid, im not in your league, blah blah blah. Well, im sitting here on stars WAITING FOR YOU to take my money. Forget the excuses, man. $200 is a drop in the bucket, but i guess it means something to you. Just realize that every time you open your mouth from now on, people are reading it thinking "this is the guy that claimed to be pro but wouldnt play some punk kid for 100$ a go. " have a nice evening.
ok buddy i suggested we send money to an IMPARTIAL 3rd party, not your best bud dr. doolittle. Youve talked so much smack about how im a punk kid, im not in your league, blah blah blah. Well, im sitting here on stars WAITING FOR YOU to take my money. Forget the excuses, man. $200 is a drop in the bucket, but i guess it means something to you. Just realize that every time you open your mouth from now on, people are reading it thinking "this is the guy that claimed to be pro but wouldnt play some punk kid for 100$ a go. " have a nice evening.
I willso I guess the answers no thats cool

geez I can't believe this has been such a big issue, it's not like you guys are playing for thousands of dollars, it's a couple hundred for goodness sake. I don't think anybody is gonna pull a fast one, you guys obviously don't like each other, so whoever is winning is going to want to take more off the other guy and whoever is losing is gonna wanna make a comeback. Besides, it seems like a lotta ppl will be witnesses to it going down.

Oh I swear to GOD! Did your dick shrink up inside you? Cause it is not there from this angle.
trust me, my dick is here, and if your husband had what I have, you would not need to spend your time posting on forums
ill send money to an impartial 3rd party, not your best friend. you really are delusional.
so you want me trust a perfect stranger?do you really think my friend will spend your money?lol
I willso I guess the answers no thats cool
This is flippin' ridiculous. Ridiculous. Splash... what the hell man... what... the ... hell. C'mon, I'm not flaming you, I'm just saying, you are making this unnecessarily difficult. Of course no one is going to want to transfer money to their opponent's best friend. That's damned ridiculous. His age doesn't matter. That's completely irrelevent and childish. c'mon man. Don't make this difficult. You're coming off as the jerk.

oh my christ dude...****in Jayson WEBER the ****ING moderator... what the hell do you think he's gonna do with the money?I guess the PRO is just too scared of losing $200.... I didn't know you could be come PRO on the .01/.02 tables you must be playing at.

man this is crazyhow bout we forget about the changing money thing... why dont you just atleast to one HU sng match for 200 then atleast we can see somethingi mean i dont want to be an ass but there has been a lot of talk an no actionso just play at least one for 200 then no money has to go to a third party etc. because if the money does get transfered to a third party i am sure that there will be another problem with the rules and so onso just set up a sng for 200... play nl and lets see this thing

Oh I swear to GOD! Did your dick shrink up inside you? Cause it is not there from this angle.
trust me, my dick is here, and if your husband had what I have, you would not need to spend your time posting on forums
You know your credibility is completely shot so I'm pretty sure that nobody is going to think any more of you or any less of my husband because of that remark.

it's just a couple hundred y'all puttin up here, what's the big deal? I'd hope losing a couple hundred isn't going to damage either of you financially otherwise you shouldn't be playing in the first place. Just put the money up straight up, if somebody does do a hit and run job, there'll be plenty of witnesses to see it.

I've been watching you idiots go back and forth at each for a while now, and I had to register an account just to say you're both imbeciles and either need to play or shut up.

I've been watching you idiots go back and forth at each for a while now, and I had to register an account just to say you're both imbeciles and either need to play or shut up.
LOL.

well, im done for the night. splash, you clearly are an absolute farce of a man. here, my Empire name is justblaze112, my party name is smellmuth, my fulltilt name is smellmuth, my stars name is smellmuth, my pokerchamps name is justblaze15. if you want to play me you know where to find me. Until then, STFU.

well, im done for the night. splash, you clearly are an absolute farce of a man. here, my Empire name is justblaze112, my party name is smellmuth, my fulltilt name is smellmuth, my stars name is smellmuth, my pokerchamps name is justblaze15. if you want to play me you know where to find me. Until then, STFU.
i love how you think your pinning me for backing out. lolgood luck to ya

alright, i have the perfect solution.everyone in this forum transfers 250 dollars into MY pokerstars account, rwmarks. that way, everyone is on equal footing and everyone is happy

I'm an objective observer to this whole debacle.Splash, you are backing out. Your argument to use your personal friend to hold the money makes no sense. Not using an impartial party is cowardly and an obvious 'out' for you. I suggest you reregister with a new name, because you will never live this down....and get this...I'm 27 and have a life.

i love how you think your pinning me for backing out. lolgood luck to ya
He is. You are the one making things difficult and/or backing out.Can you not see this? I'm just being logical. You were online when blaze was on stars, because you posted here. Then you never showed up. Then when he logged off you posted that he wasn't on there. He got back on there. You had something to do. You conveniently post here whenever he is not on Stars, it seems. C'mon Splash. I'm sure you're better than this. Just make it work, it should not be that hard. Tell ya what, give me your money and I'll flippin' play the series as you. At least you'll gain respect for playing, and you can go on with your life.