Ok ... I'll Say It

He seemed to invite comments ... so ... I'll oblige. I thought it looked as good as I have ever seen it. :club: In fact, he looked pretty good overall -- rested, healthy, happy, etc.

Know how I know you're teh gay?(not that theres anything wrong with that)Ok maybe you're a chick. Whatever. Well I showed my wife that V-blog (she is trained by some pretty well known stylists in Vegas, New York and Scottsdale, and has had her own hair business for 20 years, just to give this post some cred)And she agrees. Likes the way it looked. Thumbs up from Sylvia Daniel.Whatever that's worth.

I don't know what the hair obsession is, but I'll agree with the whole "good hair, rested, happy," thing -- looking overall yummy these days. My husband is Lithuanian, so I must go for that whole Eastern European look.

He did look good. Don't know about the whole hair thing. Being cursed with stupid frizzy hair my whole life I guess I just don't give it much thought. Could never understand those women who spend hours and hours on it. And now guys are starting to do it? Dumb. First breeze that comes along the style is history anyway so get a good cut that is easy to care for and forget it. But you do look good Daniel. You need to get to bed before midnight though. There's been studies that have shown that the sleep you get before midnight is the most restful for your body. :club: the mom and grandma part of me coming out again I suppose.

I agree, looking healthy and happy. I like the hair. Good news, maybe, if he's going to Europe we'll probably here from him more, as he seems to hang out on FCP more when he's in other countries as he's not as busy?!?

Isnt Topix just mascara? Good to hear Binions has cleaned up there place. Its the place where I played my first live poker and always had a sft spot for it but have skipped going there my last few trips because the owners had really run it down into the ground. Will try and check it out next time. I guess I can cancel Pokerxfactor for April, really looking forward to Pokervt.

Know how I know you're teh gay?(not that theres anything wrong with that)Ok maybe you're a chick.
Yep. I'm a woman -- not gay.( ... not that there's anything wrong with that.)

he looked like a million dollars again..very well rested, and looking forward to may.hve a good time DN

Ive got major hairline issues also. I wish I can shave my head and look half way decent. Unfortunately I would look like Frankenstein. I do what I can to keep it looking FULL in the front also.

Ive got major hairline issues also. I wish I can shave my head and look half way decent. Unfortunately I would look like Frankenstein. I do what I can to keep it looking FULL in the front also.
Rogaine? Hairclub for Men?

A very common trick to make your hair look better when you're getting older and it's thinning is to keep it short. DN has gone with this trend and has pulled the look off marvelously. Well played Daniel.

He seemed to invite comments ... so ... I'll oblige. I thought it looked as good as I have ever seen it. :club: In fact, he looked pretty good overall -- rested, healthy, happy, etc.
bricktop2.jpg"Pull your tounge out of my ass hole Garry"
Interesting product. The results seem truly amazing, based on the pics anyway.http://www.toppik.com/?gclid=CPbroPuFpZICFQY3gwodMgq9RQHere ya go Jay! :club:
Looks like it works good from the pics. Of course I have a couple baldys in my family that it wouldn't work for since they don't have ANY hair on top. But that's not an issue since they're cool people on the inside so who cares what's on the outside. That's why I always told my kids to fall in love with a person's brain and personality not their looks. As Ron White says, You can fix all that outter stuff but you can't fix stupid.