Home Game; .50/1We each a around $100.Villain has been pretty aggressive and I have been pretty nitty (sooo card dead). The table has commented on how tight I am playing.6-handed.Folds to villain on the button who raises it to $2. I call in the small blind with 8h-9h. BB folds.Pot: $5Flop:9d 5h 3hHero leads for $4, villain makes it $21, hero... shoving all day long?My read on villain is that he likes his hand, but I can sense some fear in him. I could see him having a large pocket pair here, a set, or maybe A-K (probably of hearts). Thanks.

hero... shoving all day long?
Let's put it this way. I already knew my response was "of course you're shoving" before I even read whatever additional reads you had on the situation.

You're even money, slightly ahead of any overpair. Put it this way, if you had AA, you'd shovel, right? You're almost exactly even money against AsAd. If he had the Ah, you're slightly behind. This is a shove every time.

Leading into him is completely pointless if you're not 3-bet shoving imo.
That too.When I see a combo draw post, I honestly don't look at the action or the reads and I just say "why are you even asking about putting chips in the pot?"