PokerStars Game #16128038036: Hold'em No Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2008/03/20 - 22:15:36 (ET)Table 'Bellatrix IV' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: RUSSO BEAR ($126 in chips) Seat 2: smnrgg81 ($97.50 in chips) Seat 3: Billymoemoe ($70.20 in chips) Seat 4: gollyheck ($50.90 in chips) Seat 5: ChangLeeSun ($108.15 in chips) Seat 6: Sharknebulah ($118.35 in chips) Seat 7: tripCCC ($100 in chips) Seat 8: tridelrex ($31.50 in chips) Seat 9: whezer16 ($109.30 in chips) Billymoemoe: posts small blind $0.50gollyheck: posts big blind $1tridelrex: posts big blind $1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to whezer16 [Kc Kh]ChangLeeSun: folds Sharknebulah: folds tripCCC: folds tridelrex: checks whezer16: raises $4 to $5RUSSO BEAR: folds smnrgg81: calls $5Billymoemoe: folds gollyheck: folds tridelrex: calls $4*** FLOP *** [9h Ah 7h]tridelrex: checks whezer16: bets $14smnrgg81: raises $26 to $40tridelrex: foldsI was torn between shove, fold, call. Easy to figure I'm behind, but does that make this a fold?

PokerStars Game #16128038036: Hold'em No Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2008/03/20 - 22:15:36 (ET)Table 'Bellatrix IV' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: RUSSO BEAR ($126 in chips) Seat 2: smnrgg81 ($97.50 in chips) Seat 3: Billymoemoe ($70.20 in chips) Seat 4: gollyheck ($50.90 in chips) Seat 5: ChangLeeSun ($108.15 in chips) Seat 6: Sharknebulah ($118.35 in chips) Seat 7: tripCCC ($100 in chips) Seat 8: tridelrex ($31.50 in chips) Seat 9: whezer16 ($109.30 in chips) Billymoemoe: posts small blind $0.50gollyheck: posts big blind $1tridelrex: posts big blind $1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to whezer16 [Kc Kh]ChangLeeSun: folds Sharknebulah: folds tripCCC: folds tridelrex: checks whezer16: raises $4 to $5RUSSO BEAR: folds smnrgg81: calls $5Billymoemoe: folds gollyheck: folds tridelrex: calls $4*** FLOP *** [9h Ah 7h]tridelrex: checks whezer16: bets $14smnrgg81: raises $26 to $40tridelrex: foldsI was torn between shove, fold, call. Easy to figure I'm behind, but does that make this a fold?
You need to put reads of player and such(read posting hand history guide)The questions seem to generate a lot more conversation and advice if you don't include the results iesmnrgg81: raises $26 to $40tridelrex: ?????I quit poker a month ago but I like reading my own posts
Somebodies got an ace. You have maybe 8 heart outs and a couple of king outs if he is not holding a heart or king. Pretty big pot, but you have a big stack as does the villian. You are probably at best a little worse than a coing flip. He is fairly pot commited and is going to call your shove. Lay down I think.BTW, I think the flop bet is excessive given the preflop action and the board texture. I would bet around ten.

I don't think I can fold here. I'm either shoving here (maybe he folds his ace) or flat calling and hoping to peel off a heart since we're getting fairly good odds. Of course, we aren't getting much out of villain if he's solid even if we do complete our flush. This is pretty read dependent actually, but I'm either shoving (repping AK/AQ), or flat calling.

You need to put reads of player and such(read posting hand history guide)The questions seem to generate a lot more conversation and advice if you don't include the results iesmnrgg81: raises $26 to $40tridelrex: ?????I quit poker a month ago but I like reading my own posts
Hero is whezer16 not tridelrex. But yeh, convert the next one.I call this. 10 outs twice, I think that's good enough to call.

There's 69 in the pot atm and if we assume you have no fold equity which is fair, and that he has an ace enough of the time to average out to you having 10 outs twice, you basically have to call another 66 to win 109.You're probably going to have 36-40% equity, which is enough to call getting roughly 5:3 odds.I think, my math is way off sometime.

I think, my maths is way off sometime.
FYP, you're British man!
Somebodies got an ace. You have maybe 8 heart outs and a couple of king outs if he is not holding a heart or king. Pretty big pot, but you have a big stack as does the villian. You are probably at best a little worse than a coing flip. He is fairly pot commited and is going to call your shove. Lay down I think.BTW, I think the flop bet is excessive given the preflop action and the board texture. I would bet around ten.
This one can actually be solved beyond a shadow of a doubt with math. If you assume he has an ace and you assume all ten of your outs are good. I've got to go now, but will math it out and post here later. My gut says its a -EV call, but lets see what the math says.
There's 69 in the pot atm and if we assume you have no fold equity which is fair, and that he has an ace enough of the time to average out to you having 10 outs twice, you basically have to call another 66 to win 109.You're probably going to have 36-40% equity, which is enough to call getting roughly 5:3 odds.I think, my math is way off sometime.
This one can actually be solved beyond a shadow of a doubt with math. If you assume he has an ace and you assume all ten of your outs are good. I've got to go now, but will math it out and post here later. My gut says its a -EV call, but lets see what the math says.
Ahem.

I think the math will work out. We have 10 outs and our opponent will have basically no redraws if we hit one of them, so I just shove the flop.Calling and folding a blank turn is the worst option. I think it's shove>fold>call AINEC. Plus, he could be bluffing or semibluffing a hand like Qh9x or something.

OK, here is the math. We assume villian has an ace and all ten of our outs are good. So for example lets just assume villian has ATo. Also assume hero just has to decide push or fold to the villians reraise on the flop.From Pokerstove:Board: Ah 9h 7hDead: equity win tie pots won pots tied Hand 0: 57.071% 57.07% 00.00% 565 0.00 { AsTc }Hand 1: 42.929% 42.93% 00.00% 425 0.00 { KcKh }So hero wins 43% of the time which is actually pretty good.On the flop after you bet, there is $28 +$15.50 = $48.50 in the pot and villian has a little smaller stack than you. So we will use villians remaining stack of $78.50 as the amount you have to match when you push. So when you push, it will cost you $78.50 to match the rest of villians stack. When you push you win 43% of the time. So EVpush = .43($48.50+$78.50) - .57 ($78.50) = +9.865Let me know if you see a mistake.Alright so there it is. Pushing is +EV. An eye opener for me as I am thinking too tightly.For all of those who said push. Congratulations.

think this is an easy push . i think calling is the worst option and folding slightly less worse.