this is a pokertracker HH, which means i wasn't able to convert it via flopturnriver.com. i don't know any handconverter who converts pt hand historys. sorry for that.$25 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, March 19, 11:48:46 ET 2008Table Table 126406 (Real Money)Seat 3 is the buttonTotal number of players : 6Seat 1: HERO ( $114.80 USD )Seat 5: tom12brady1 ( $34.54 USD )Seat 3: MessyAndy ( $44.05 USD )Seat 4: AlbaKimmel ( $27.56 USD )Seat 2: AKDB10333 ( $28.27 USD )Seat 6: HerrLeon ( $3.40 USD )AlbaKimmel posts small blind [$0.10 USD].tom12brady1 posts big blind [$0.25 USD].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to HERO [ As Ad ]>You have options at Table 125939 (Kein US) Table!.HerrLeon calls [$0.25 USD]HERO raises [$1 USD]>You have options at Table 125939 (Kein US) Table!.AKDB10333 foldsMessyAndy calls [$1 USD]AlbaKimmel folds>You have options at Table 125939 (Kein US) Table!.tom12brady1 calls [$0.75 USD]>You have options at Table 125939 (Kein US) Table!.HerrLeon calls [$0.75 USD]** Dealing Flop ** [ 8c, 5c, 4c ]tom12brady1 checksHerrLeon checksHERO bets [$3.22 USD]MessyAndy calls [$3.22 USD]tom12brady1 raises [$8 USD]HERO ???[ ] calls[ ] folds[ ] pusheschoose what you think is the best option and assign values to the other 2 options (like: "i fold, but NO WAY you can just call in that spot, but pushing might be fine as well"greetings,travis

Raise more preflop, but not much more, 1.25-1.50. You have to isolate the limper.I call here usually and reevaluate the turn since you have position. I think call>raise>fold is probably the best. Just folding here is so mega-weak. You probably lose a little less over the long run just calling here rather than raising, so I like that.

I think i just muck here, there isn't a lot of value with the other player in here, I don't think you can call here just because your hand is soooo vulnerable and pushing is kind of silly, so fold :club:

I know we're given incredible odds to call here but I likely fold in this spot as well. Another club neglects our hand, and we're very vulernable even if we're ahead on the flop. Basically we're calling here and hoping for both players to check down, unlikely due to the action on the flop.