3 Stakes To The $11 20k On Stars

In honor of me finding a dope apartment/roommate I'm going to pass on the good karma with stakes. 3 stakes to the $11 20k guaranteed on Stars.Also, I'll probably hit 1k posts today. Horses must come up with a clever saying to go under my avatar. I have to like you too.The tournament starts in about an hour.Horses:Hubdub04FargopokerMhoward-outSportssmackWhatgreatis

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hub Dub 04 (menlo park obv)"I am a great believer in luck! The harder I work, the more I have of it!"-Benjamin Franklin

"I definently feel cooler having one of these"mehor you could go with a classic chappelle line"I'm Rich Bitch""I'm Rick James...Bitch""I wish i had more hands, so i could give those titties 4 thumbs down"etc...

If you want it to match the soviet symbol...." Cause Maple Leafs are gay." Any chance to take a shot at Canada is fun :club: Not sure if you like me though, or if you even know me for that matter, but there it is

Ko8e34(Fullerton)You could be cliche and go with something from rounders, or you can be philosophical and come up with something from Confucius.

tearly_123 ( chesterfield )"Let Me Show You My Nuts""If you read this, YOUR GHAY""Space FOR Rent, Have to support my DEGEN self"

Ko8e34(Fullerton)You could be cliche and go with something from rounders, or you can be philosophical and come up with something from Confucius.
My favorite line..."I could go on busting you up all day"
Refering to your avatar"You can't say we didn't try"
OMG. I love that one. Too bad you scammed some FCP'ers.
addilac299 (fargo)ur the mantagline "degenerate strategist"
Yes you did come up with that. You get a stake.
Hub Dub 04 (menlo park obv)"I am a great believer in luck! The harder I work, the more I have of it!"-Benjamin Franklin
I like Benjamin Franklin but he has much better quotes out there.You get a stake anyway.
A take off on this one...."Meh, we tried"
Alright. You get one.Mhoward, I'll give out 4stakes, I'll throw you one too.Thanks all. Keep me updating in this thread. I'll be playing with you.
Alright. You get one.Mhoward, I'll give out 4stakes, I'll throw you one too.Thanks all. Keep me updating in this thread. I'll be playing with you.
ty man, I am grateful. What time does it start?