Can You Fold With The Pot This Big?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (8 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP1 ($13.25)Hero ($37.35)CO ($23)Button ($24.65)SB ($51.70)BB ($14.25)UTG ($3.30)UTG+1 ($10.15)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Qheart.gif, Aclub.gif. 3 folds, Hero raises to $1, CO calls $1, 2 folds, BB raises to $14.25, Hero calls $13.25, CO calls $13.25.Flop: ($42.85) 5club.gif, Tdiamond.gif, Jspade.gif(3 players)Hero checks, CO bets $8.75 (All-In), Hero ?????Hi All,Ok the reason I called the big blind push, because I know he is a confirmed super donk. And I just took a big pot from him with KK versus 64s, so he is steaming. In fact the BB had J9o so calling him was fine. But I did not expect the call from the CO. What in the world could he have? What do you do when he pushes the rest in on the flop? Thanks in advance for any comments.

Given that you're beating the super donk's range, raise all-in preflop.Call as played. You're pot-committed.

Worst call ever preflop.... fold... or shove if this guys is mentally retarded... why the hell would you call?
Ok, yeah, you are right. A shove here is better. Kind of extreme to label it worst call ever. I don't think it makes much difference... call or shove given the stack sizes. Not like a shove is gonna keep the cutoff out given that the call was 60% of his stack If I had shoved, I guess I wouldn't be asking the original question.
Call as played. You're pot-committed.
Agreed, this is an insta-call. You have to call a $9 all-in bet closing the action for a $51 pot and you have 4 outs to the nuts. Worst case scenario is that he has JJ, and you have only 16% to win.
Kind of extreme to label it worst call ever.
Barely... it's pretty bad. Push or fold. Even w/o the CO in the pot you are committed once you call on virtually any flop.Also, I'm leaning towards folding, again, unless I've labeled the raiser a complete fraktard.

You've got 4 clean outs. Plus A and Q might be an out. You have to call 8 to win 50? What's the question again?

Barely... it's pretty bad. Push or fold. Even w/o the CO in the pot you are committed once you call on virtually any flop.Also, I'm leaning towards folding, again, unless I've labeled the raiser a complete fraktard.
he was a franktard. I had him wired. he turned over J9 at the end of the hand.
I may be passive but I don't call to his HUGE re-raiseIf you miss the flop, which you will 2 in every 3 times with a hand like AQ then this is a non profitable play, fold pre flop.
Ok yes I agree against a decent villian. This is an insta fold. But did anyone read my original post? The guy that pushed was a total donk. He was also on tilt. Two hands before, I took him for like $12 with KK versus 64. He called huge bets flop, turn and river cause he thought the 4 he hit on the flop was good. Really bad player ok? The call of his push with AQ is usually going to be +EV. I would do it the same way everytime given this situation. Was my read good..... ? He turned over J9off at the end of the hand.

Postflop reads and preflop reads are not 100% correlated. Hand with KK vs 64 doesn't give a lot of implications on his preflop shoving range. Yes you can widen his range from TT+ AQs to maybe 22+, AT+ but you are still behind that range (marginally but still). After you've seen him do stupid things preflop (like shoving 3 times in a row) you can widen PF range to include J9o.

Was my read good..... ? He turned over J9off at the end of the hand.
This means one of two things: * results based thinking * live read that is impossible for forum members to pick up