Bob, you made a really bad judgment by closing that thread. You are telling me that these military and academic authorities are equally as irrational?Have a look at the third link in my sig, have a look at the video I posted in the sig, it's an MIT professor talking, you are suggesting these people can't think?I'm almost content with the fact that you didn't take the thread down--I would hope that if Daniel invested some time with the links, he could overturn your decision.If you poll most Europeans, not to mention the world population, they would be in agreement with my position (of course, that doesn't prove a thing).There are movements in many countries to reopen or conduct independent investigations, Germany, Japan, Australia, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy--they just don't buy it.I would go further and state that only in the US with its concentrated ownership of corporate media do you have ignorance and resistance on this matter.Some examples: a Zogby poll in NYC had about 48 to 49% of the people feeling that the 911 commission should be reopened, because too much interference happened.Kean and Hamilton themselves state that the CIA interfered with the commission, just google it yourself.Often, over 90% of the public in the US polled support the teaching or further investigation of this matter, and the polls were shut down before further 'damage' occurred.I'm not going to go through the efforts NOW to show you the links, because I'm not going to waste my time NOW given that you'll just close or erase threads.I would suggest to you that you at least let Daniel know that his forum is being abused like this, and if you remove the thread earlier, well, I guess you will look pretty dumb in about 2 or 3 years.Here's a challenge: I would be willing to offer Daniel a $5000 even money bet that if he spent 50-100 hours on this topic, and read my suggested book; that he would agreewith me on this issue. a basic comprehension test would be stipulated such that I know that he had studied the issue thoroughly, otherwise the $5k would be too easy to collect.I trust Daniel that he would never take the $5k just to win the bet dishonestly.One more point, the irony is that the stronger this movement is, the more likely Cheney would feel the need to impose martial law, since impeachment for treason and murder wouldbe inevitable once the news broke through the major media blackout on this issue.You can call me irrational, but you will fail when only the issues are discussed.P.S. I score off the scale on aptitude tests, though the only reason I refrained earlier from repeating it too often is because it's offensive to do so, and Daniel is way too smart and nice to waste his time wading through reading about such squabbling. Bob, if you don't answer me, I'll assume that someone told you to close the first thread. Way to go, Bob. What's the takeaway on this?Which method is more reliable for obtaining information, an open internet where the user can verify for himself the quality of information he seeks; or being fed passively by one of six huge corporations that control over 98% of all media? You choose. Wake up, Bob--don't do Daniel this disservice.

Oliver, enough already.I closed your thread because we frankly don't want the sort of conversation that an irrational thread like yours will start.Please don't start another thread on this topic.