*official* Cat With Bow Golf Thread

discuss strat on various holes, brag images with low scores, prop bets, etc in here. ill start off by saying my best is -52, but weve had as low as -56 on the forumnow we can let the other stake thread dielink to game herehttp://www.addictinggames.com/catwithbowgolf.html

yea i just got -57 aswellon hole 4 you use all the power except the last bar and aim about a full square above the mound....hole 5 is definently harder to ace...hole 9 seems like you can only ace it if the stars are lined up...tho ive done it twice....anyways i will get to -60 today

ya i didnt fiugre someone made another therad. thats 9 months old,and its neither official or a strat thread
That's true. Good catch. Good thing you knew to put official in your topic title to make it gold.
That's true. Good catch. Good thing you knew to put official in your topic title to make it gold.
hah, i mean, its a pretty obscure topic and normally itd be safe to just make a thread without searching
hah, i mean, its a pretty obscure topic and normally itd be safe to just make a thread without searching
Dude I wasn't posting the link to be a douche, I seriously thought this looked familiar and searched and found that.
Dude I wasn't posting the link to be a douche, I seriously thought this looked familiar and searched and found that.
oh i know, i was just saying

Balls, just got -57 but dropped shots on 16 17 and 18.Can't believe I messed 16 up. :@LFTedit: -58, if I'd aced 3 and 4 that'd have been nice.Stopping for the moment. Poker + this game = -EV