Did Opponent Think The Riverbet Meant Weakness!?

Hey, this is actually a hand I watched a friend of mine play, and I thought he played it quite horribly and basically offered villain a good spot to take the pot away from him...but maybe I'm wrong:Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB ($123.95)BB ($32.10)Hero ($95.45)MP ($14.15)CO ($50)Button ($37.10)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Adiamond.gif, 7diamond.gif. Hero calls $0.50, 4 folds, BB checks.Flop: ($1.25) Theart.gif, 3spade.gif, Aheart.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.8, BB calls $0.80.Turn: ($2.85) 6spade.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.5, BB calls $1.50.River: ($5.85) Aclub.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.5, BB raises to $8.00, Hero?I don't really know what to think about the way this hand played out...in my opinion the only hands that beat us are A8 and A9, I just can't imagine someone check/calling with two pair oder a set here the entire time, esp. since flush and straight draws are up on the board...well...I don't know...So, please comments especially on river play, meaning, would you bet here/how much would you bet here/qould you call the raise as played???thanks :club:

Hey, this is actually a hand I watched a friend of mine play, and I thought he played it quite horribly and basically offered villain a good spot to take the pot away from him...but maybe I'm wrong:Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB ($123.95)BB ($32.10)Hero ($95.45)MP ($14.15)CO ($50)Button ($37.10)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Adiamond.gif, 7diamond.gif. Hero calls $0.50, 4 folds, BB checks.Flop: ($1.25) Theart.gif, 3spade.gif, Aheart.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.8, BB calls $0.80.Turn: ($2.85) 6spade.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.5, BB calls $1.50.River: ($5.85) Aclub.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.5, BB raises to $8.00, Hero?I don't really know what to think about the way this hand played out...in my opinion the only hands that beat us are A8 and A9, I just can't imagine someone check/calling with two pair oder a set here the entire time, esp. since flush and straight draws are up on the board...well...I don't know...So, please comments especially on river play, meaning, would you bet here/how much would you bet here/qould you call the raise as played???thanks :club:
Flop bet is ok, Turn bet and river bet are small. I would call the river. The BB may have a weak ace and thinks it is good now that he has trips. It is hard to think he had two pair like AT etc and played so passively all the way to the river, but maybe so.

I probably end up calling here but the way villain played this hand screams out boat to me. I hate limping UTG but as played, flop is okay, turn I bet ~$2. River, I don't mind the size of the bet, I might have made a bit of a larger value bet since he called us down to river, but the reraise is either boat or busted heart draw (or maybe trips with a better kicker). At 5:2, I call the C-R.

DON'T OPEN LIMP
That, and call the river bet. Your bet sizing is really bad and it would probably induce a bluff from him on the river anyway becuase you look so weak.